PDA

View Full Version : Social Media March!

hubze
09-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey fellow Ron Paul supporters!

We are currently trying to form an organized march on social media sites to various pages of mainstream media who keep ignoring Ron Paul. The more we have, the better. We are not planning on being mean and rude, but simply posting a video that tells them they can no longer ignore us.

We started a website, and it is 100% free to join over at http://socialmediamarch.org.

We will be providing profile images, status updates, video links and more to help you spread the word and do it in a very professional manner so that we do not reflect negatively on Ron's campaign. This is VERY important...

I have noticed that some Ron Paul supporters, who do have good intentions, are trolling other candidates pages and just being outright rude and that is no way to spread what is a message of truth and peace. All we need to do is show them the facts and like MANY they will sell themselves.

Personally, I am 40 years old and have NEVER been involved in politics, voting or anything...but Ron Paul has not only inspired me to get involved, but inspired me to take action and dedicate a large % of my time to help and organize...and sites like this and the DailyPaul are AMAZING and I want to step up and help where I can too.

So come on over, and make sure you introduce yourselves! Let's create a movement within a movement to show them WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE IGNORED THIS TIME!

Having an online march is awesome, because you do not have to leave your home. You just have to commit and be there...that's all.

Thank you RonPaulForums.com for ALL you do. Saw you guys in the handout DVD and that is why I am here!