PDA

View Full Version : ALEX JONES and GERALD CELENTE ~ The 2011 "Winter of Discontent"

knarf
09-18-2011, 09:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJriWszZGzY

Appearing on Infowars Nightly News, trend forecaster Gerald Celente told Alex Jones the economy will likely begin its climatic unraveling in October and this will deliver a "winter of discontent" in America.

In response to increasing violence associated with the Greatest Depression the establishment media refuses to admit -- calling it instead the "Greatest Recession" and a "double-dip recession" -- Celente warned the government will crack down and further implement its draconian police state in much the same way the British government is now expanding its police state supposedly in response to hooligan riots.

Big heads, Celente said, will not roll as the depression deepens. Instead, the police state will focus its brutal power on the citizens.

Celente warned that the global elite will likely stage a "fear and hysteria" false flag terror event to turn attention away from the real criminals, the international bankers.

knarf
09-18-2011, 09:32 AM
I agree with Gerald!

donnay
09-18-2011, 10:04 AM
“When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose – they lose it.” ~Gerald Celente

“When the money stops flowing on main street, the blood starts flowing on the streets.” ~Gerald Celente

knarf
09-18-2011, 10:49 AM
great quotes!

james1844
09-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Cliente is overrated and a downer.

dennis dujac
09-18-2011, 02:27 PM
I agree with Gerald!

in 2009 celente predicted 'the collapse of '09', then in 2010 he predicted the 'crash of 2010'

neither happened

Corto_Maltese
09-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Well, he did correctly predict it would get worse. What he failed to realize was that the gouvernment and the fed would temporarly patch it up to avoid a crash that even the public would notice.
Its like Schiff though. They both see and know what will happen eventually, just that its hard to put a date on it. Ron Paul correctly says that the austrian theory cant really put an exact date, but they see the future trends.

dennis dujac
09-18-2011, 02:52 PM
What he failed to realize was that the gouvernment and the fed would temporarly patch it up to avoid a crash that even the public would notice.

isn't it funny how he's mis-estimated the fed reaction nearly every year for the last decade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li4HFDhz3So

Paulatized
09-18-2011, 03:36 PM
I thought he was pretty good the first two or three times I heard him a couple of years ago. Then what he was saying became repetitive, not to mention it takes him 45 min to say what could/should be said in 10. But, although I find him hard to listen to, I think he's right, his timing is just off and his sense of urgency is over done.

dennis dujac
09-18-2011, 03:43 PM
I thought he was pretty good the first two or three times I heard him a couple of years ago. Then what he was saying became repetitive, not to mention it takes him 45 min to say what could/should be said in 10. But, although I find him hard to listen to, I think he's right, his timing is just off and his sense of urgency is over done.

i'm fairly certain he says what he does in order to influence people/markets and make money

Peace&Freedom
09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Celentes' prediction does also harmonize with insider Lindsey Williams' predictions, along with Gary North's about a massive collapse happening within a few months. One other piece of the puzzle has been the launching of a major war in the Mideast (such as an attack on Iran and/or Syria) which was to provide cover for the financial collapse. The elites wanted to start this war years ago, but have been delayed by developments each time (e.g., Paul's candidacy, which they don't want to elevate with a new war, the 9/11 truth movement which has raised great awareness of false flags, and the Arab spring, part of which caught them by surprise). So they may have been inflating to keep the collapse from finally happening until this fall.

dennis dujac
09-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Celentes' prediction does also harmonize with insider Lindsey Williams' predictions, along with Gary North's about a massive collapse happening within a few months. One other piece of the puzzle has been the launching of a major war in the Mideast (such as an attack on Iran and/or Syria) which was to provide cover for the financial collapse. The elites wanted to start this war years ago, but have been delayed by developments each time (e.g., Paul's candidacy, which they don't want to elevate with a new war, the 9/11 truth movement which has raised great awareness of false flags, and the Arab spring, part of which caught them by surprise). So they may have been inflating to keep the collapse from finally happening until this fall.

what happened with the best laid plans of mice, men, goldfinger and etc?