PDA

View Full Version : Money Bombs Good??

scbissler
11-05-2007, 09:34 AM
There had been talk of whether or not the money bomb concept was beneficial or should donations be spread out more or less evenly over time. I have to say that with what is happening today, and with the press that this event shoud receive, I love the Money Bomb!

dsentell
11-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I think they are good -- create a lot of anticipation and excitement. Also seems to create a donation frenzy! :D :) :D :) :D :)

Elwar
11-05-2007, 09:39 AM
I too was questioning whether they were good or not...

today is definitely good.

princessredtights
11-05-2007, 11:00 AM
I think it's good to have something to focus on - just like most things in life!

Johnnybags
11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
when the msm are telling people he should quit or is a flake, the faithful can see we are not going away but are going to hammer them all the way to the convention.

mport1
11-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Money bombs are the best method for raising money.

People love the excitement, people love to feel like they are a part of something huge and want to donate with somebody or for a special event, and they have the potential to generate lots of media attention.

We need another one real soon.

ladyliberty
11-05-2007, 11:08 AM
A Santa Bomb maybe? (let's make Rudolph's nose light up! :D)

hatefalseweight
11-05-2007, 11:08 AM
This is a great encouragement to the deluded cynical voter, who might have some decency in them, that their are people our here paying attention and ignoring the media brainwashing cycle to allow the message to get out. Use this as a tool to show everyone that a list of just 100,000 supporters tossing in their cable money for a month every now and then can easily fund a "top tier" grassroots candidate.

ladyliberty
11-05-2007, 11:10 AM
It is like the Miracle on 34th street when the mailmen bring all of those letters to Santa Claus in the courtroom - a definatley climatic moment in the fund raising campaign!!

Diana
11-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Money bombs are the best method for raising money.

People love the excitement, people love to feel like they are a part of something huge and want to donate with somebody or for a special event, and they have the potential to generate lots of media attention.

We need another one real soon.

The 11th is pretty soon, I'd say. There's also the Boston Tea Party one on Dec. 16th. :)

kylebrotherton
11-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I don't know if they're good, but they sure are fun.