PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham Names Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and Rudy Giuliani as Possible VPs

RonPaulFanInGA
09-17-2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/277444/lindsey-graham-2012-robert-costa

Beyond South Carolina, Graham thinks the GOP should look to all corners of the country, “our pretty deep pool,” for its vice-presidential nominee. The Northeast, he predicts, could be the place to find a leader who balances the ticket. Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, he says, would be excellent. Or, if Republicans were looking to Florida, freshman Sen. Marco Rubio, “a good guy, would obviously be very helpful.”

Those two names, I say, are obvious. Graham smiles and floats another: Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor. “I know it would create problems on the social side,” he says, in reference to Giuliani’s pro-choice views. “But if you thought you had to do something on national security, you wanted a seasoned person who could be a good adviser to the president on how to make America safe, turn big systems around,” then Giuliani, he says, would be optimal.

“Rudy is respected by a lot of Americans,” Graham says. “I’m in the winning camp. We’re going to be a pro-life party regardless of who is vice president. I want to win.” Tapping Giuliani “may be a bridge too far” to some Republicans, “but when you ask me about who should be [the vice president], I’m looking for someone who could do the job and help the ticket win.”

Sola_Fide
09-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Christie--neocon

Rubio--neocon

Rudy--neocon

Rothbardian Girl
09-17-2011, 05:30 PM
This fool needs to be voted out of office.

Humanae Libertas
09-17-2011, 05:33 PM
...and what do the three stooges have in common? I'll let you guys figure it out...

wgadget
09-17-2011, 05:34 PM
How very noble of him.

asurfaholic
09-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Blah blah blah.

Establishment vp picks

Anti Federalist
09-17-2011, 06:02 PM
“But if you thought you had to do something on national security, you wanted a seasoned person who could be a good adviser to the president on how to make America safe, turn big systems around,” then Giuliani, he says, would be optimal.

Rudy the Ghoul:

We look upon authority too often and focus over and over again, for thirty or forty or fifty years, as if there is something wrong with authority. We see only the oppressive side of authority. Maybe it comes out of our history and our background. What we don't see is that freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do.

Yeah, those wacky guys named Rudolph...

http://www.adolfthegreat.com/site/fileadmin/Image_Archive/Personalities/Hess-Rudolf/RudolfHess-01s.jpg

http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/Image/dweigel/rudyamcon.jpg

anaconda
09-17-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure how Graham's comments about V.P.'s are remotely relevant.

moonshineplease
09-17-2011, 11:52 PM
They're gonna look to the North East, he says....What crock of shit.