PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann ‘Messed Up’ on Vaccines

sailingaway
09-16-2011, 07:55 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/277511/bachmann-messed-vaccines-robert-costa

FSP-Rebel
09-16-2011, 07:58 PM

sorianofan
09-16-2011, 08:23 PM
...???

Texan4Life
09-16-2011, 08:26 PM
???

???

wgadget
09-16-2011, 08:28 PM
!!!!!

pauliticalfan
09-16-2011, 08:29 PM
¿¿¿¿¿

raider4paul
09-16-2011, 08:29 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

raider4paul
09-16-2011, 08:33 PM
I don't believe for one second that this issue is over. Especially with the fact that Perry said he only took $5k and it's come out that he took $400k. This will go on for a while.

r3volution
09-16-2011, 08:36 PM
:toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady:

LibertyEagle
09-16-2011, 08:38 PM
Ugh. The comments are horrid.

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Well, there are plenty of other issues to attack him on. A steady drip of bad info about him will bring him down.

sailingaway
09-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Ugh. The comments are horrid.

on NRO, or on here?

kojirodensetsu
09-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah. Ron Paul is pretty much gonna have to stop talking about it because of Bachmann. Maybe Ron can focus more on the fact that Perry supported Hillarycare.

Birdlady
09-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I don't get it... Someone fill me in on what Bachmann said that was so bad?

Spike Kojima
09-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Bachmann seemed like she was attacking the vaccine itself and not as much Perrys policy regarding executive orders and government mandates . Is what I concluded .

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Bachmann claims HPV vaccine might cause ‘mental retardation’

...At the same time, her decision to link the vaccine to cognitive disorders has turned off some conservatives, suggesting her tendency to overreach has damaged a strong line of attack.

...But some conservatives are pushing back on Bachmann’s ‘mental retardation’ claim, saying the candidate went too far.

...“The most charitable analysis that can be offered in this case for Bachmann is that she got duped into repeating a vaccine-scare urban legend on national television.” wrote Ed Morrissey on Hot Air today.

“Bachmann might have blown it, she might have jumped the shark,” Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show. “There’s no evidence that the vaccine causes mental retardation.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/michele-bachmann-continues-perry-attack-claims-hpv-vaccine-might-cause-mental-retardation/2011/09/13/gIQAbJBcPK_blog.html

FSP-Rebel
09-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Bachmann seemed like she was attacking the vaccine itself and not as much Perrys policy regarding executive orders and government mandates . Is what I concluded .
Ya, she made a major deal on Hannity and elsewhere about some lady crying and talking to her after the debate about her daughter coming up with some mental deficiency via the vaccine. The left has went nuclear on MB, not sure what else has come up...

Diashi
09-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Hold up. If Paul and his campaign really are upset that Bachmann is hijacking their attacking points, then Paul needs to speak up and call out Perry and Romney for what they are. He knows what's up. This just goes back to the issue that we've been discussing recently - Paul needs to speak up in the debates, or the other candidates are going to take his thunder.

Birdlady
09-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Maybe she should have said death instead of mental retardation because that is proven and true. Those who didn't die from it, but had complications now have serious autoimmune and autonomic disorders. Their lives might as well as been taken from them because they will never lead normal lives again. :(

http://ecochildsplay.com/2009/09/15/the-girls-of-gardasil-brittneys-story/
http://holyhormones.com/puberty/kellys-story-one-girls-adverse-reactions-to-gardasil/

I could post more, but figure those are sad enough to read through.

Just sounds like people don't want to face the facts that this vaccine is really dangerous. The truth hurts?

eaglesfan48
09-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Hold up. If Paul and his campaign really are upset that Bachmann is hijacking their attacking points, then Paul needs to speak up and call out Perry and Romney for what they are. He knows what's up. This just goes back to the issue that we've been discussing recently - Paul needs to speak up in the debates, or the other candidates are going to take his thunder.

Paul is not upset about anything

greeksta59
09-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Diashi....Paul doesn't need to do that. He has Jack Hunter and Jesse Benton for "speaking up" Let him continue what he's doing. Bachmann just imploded her candidacy...We have a whole year...voters will eventually see who's fake...Ron's been in the game for a loooong time. Humbleness and Kindness kill ;)

KingNothing
09-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Paul is not upset about anything

Agreed. This is freaking perfect, actually. We've already seen Paul attack the issue on it's legit merits -- executive order being used to enact legislation. Bachmann has indeed been sloppy, but because of that she hasn't had the same focus of the attack that the Paul camp would have.

for what it's worth, no one in the Paul camp would tell the media anything unless it served a purpose. This effectively allows them to distance themselves from Bachmann's ridiculous stance, and Paul's pro-science, pro-liberty, reasoned and logical stance.