PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tucker, Stein, Beck and all you other fools!

JPFromTally
11-05-2007, 08:55 AM
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. - Michael Jordan

I was a huge Knicks fan back in the 90's, mostly because I really liked Pat Riley. Around 1995 I moved to Miami and so did Riles, and in turn I became a huge Miami Heat fan.

As most of you know, Michael Jordan made my life and Pat Riley's life miserable. It's arguable, but I believe that both the Knicks and the Heat would have had at least one ring a piece in the 90's if it wasn't for Mike.

I remember a couple of times, once with the Knicks and once with the Heat, where players would mouth off and say something disrespectful about Mike. I would cringe because I knew that once they did that, Mike would bring his 'A' game to the court come game time. No verbal retaliations or media battles - just schooling on the basketball court.

What fools like Tucker, Beck, Stein, et all don't realize is that we are in essence, like Mike. We will use what they perceive to be our weakness and transform it into strenght, unity and funds. I give Tucker a big thank you for demeaning the November 5th event on MSNBC. Talk about giving us free publicity and at the same time galvanizing the troops!

speciallyblend
11-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Ditto,them bastards lets throw some more money at them by donating it to RON PAUL:)

DONATE DONATE DONATE

stones88
11-05-2007, 09:08 AM
How exactly did Tucker demean today's efforts?

And who is Stein?

Benaiah
11-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Gleck pisses me off! I'm on hold and listening to him and he says he wants all this stuff that RON PAUL IS FOR!!!!!!!!! But instead of saying Ron Paul, he says that we have nobody around who wills stand up for this stuff.

Ron Paul Fan
11-05-2007, 09:11 AM

And who is Stein?

Joel Stein who bashed us on Tucker the other day! Ron Paul Nerds are uniting today!!!!!!!

JPFromTally
11-05-2007, 09:30 AM

And who is Stein?

See for yourself:

http://dailypaul.com/node/5474