PDA

View Full Version : Glen Bradley lauded by Tenth Amendment Center

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 11:18 AM
http://northcarolina.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2011/09/thank-you-glen-bradley/

Glen has introduced or supported legislation in the 2011 session which aligns closely with no less than 7 of our legislative focuses. This is the most number of bills of any legislator in the 2011 session, including a heroic introduction of The Constitutional Tender act, where he was the sole primary sponsor with no co-sponsors.

Read more (http://northcarolina.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2011/09/thank-you-glen-bradley/)

Theocrat
09-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Glen, you never cease to amaze me, my brother. That is a fantastic commendation. Keep up the good work!

asurfaholic
09-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Way to go!

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Thanks!

Off to go get my broken leg x-rayed again to see if I can leave the boot behind now lol. It'll be nice to get the green light to start walking normally on this thing again.

We got a lotta work to do to restore the Constitution. I'm not doing anything more than anybody on this board could do just be getting elected to their State Assembly. ;) :D

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Leg healing well, apparently. Still have a rip fracture up the fibula, need to start taking calcium and vitamin D to fill it in. Dr. incredulous that I can walk around on it, said i must have an awful high pain tolerance. Boy if that's the case, my HS orthodontist was even more sadistic than I thought! LOL Doc said time to start weaning off the boot. Hell, the only time I WEAR the boot is if I think I'm going to be stressing it... :D

Also said 3-4 weeks before I'm in good enough shape to go running or play basketball. Like I ever did that stuff lol. Maybe I'll go bounding through the woods and re-hone my survival skills...

matt0611
09-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Awesome!

Keep up the good work!

sailingaway
09-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Very cool!

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 03:44 PM
And I'll be in Maggie Valley NC tomorrow giving a talk on the 10th Amendment to the Asheville Tea Party for their Constitution Day "We Read The Constitution" event. It's gonna be a great day!

Aratus
09-16-2011, 05:31 PM
way to go, gunny! keep up the good work!

Travlyr
09-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Nice work Gunny. ;)

One question, why Medical Cannabis Act and not a more broadly Legalize Hemp Act?

Feeding the Abscess
09-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Leg healing well, apparently. Still have a rip fracture up the fibula, need to start taking calcium and vitamin D to fill it in. Dr. incredulous that I can walk around on it, said i must have an awful high pain tolerance. Boy if that's the case, my HS orthodontist was even more sadistic than I thought! LOL Doc said time to start weaning off the boot. Hell, the only time I WEAR the boot is if I think I'm going to be stressing it... :D

Also said 3-4 weeks before I'm in good enough shape to go running or play basketball. Like I ever did that stuff lol. Maybe I'll go bounding through the woods and re-hone my survival skills...

Just to whine a bit, I sprained my ankle in June, couldn't walk for a month, and still can't even jog. Bah humbug.

Keep nailing it, Glen.

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Nice work Gunny. ;)

One question, why Medical Cannabis Act and not a more broadly Legalize Hemp Act?

I'm only a cosponsor on that legislation. I'm not trying to take a full-on anti-prohibition stance until I'm a bet better cemented as an incumbent. I believe that Ron Paul waited until he had a couple terms before he got REALLY controversial. My plan is to reintroduce medical cannabis as primary next term, move up to something slightly more broad the term after, and maybe a full-on legalization bill the term after that.

I'm trying to strike a balance between levels of controversy that will let me stay and keep working.

Anti Federalist
09-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Glen bump your thread about over the top punishments for petty crimes.

That "Amish going to jail for no reflectors on their buggies" thread is a perfect example.

BTW, glad you had a chance to meet our mutual friend the other day.

angelatc
09-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Congrats Glen. I didn't know you broke your leg. Hopefully you broke it kicking liberal butt.

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Congrats Glen. I didn't know you broke your leg. Hopefully you broke it kicking liberal butt.

LOL it was walking down the stairs of my back deck on July 7th. Thought it was a bad sprain, but when the sprain went away a month later it still hurt so I had it x-rayed on August 8th and learned I had been walking around on a broken leg for 3 weeks. Apparently I just found out today that I have a rip fracture 1/8 the way up my fibula, but it's healed enough to come out of the boot now. Dr was in shock that I had been walking around on the thing, said I must have a high pain tolerance. I never thought so lol. I guess my high school orthodontist was even more sadistic than I originally thought! Ha!

TCE
09-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Dr was in shock that I had been walking around on the thing, said I must have a high pain tolerance. I never thought so lol. I guess my high school orthodontist was even more sadistic than I originally thought! Ha!

I lol'd. Seriously, though, feel better!

Pericles
09-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Well deserved recognition.:cool:

GunnyFreedom
09-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Glen bump your thread about over the top punishments for petty crimes.

That "Amish going to jail for no reflectors on their buggies" thread is a perfect example.

BTW, glad you had a chance to meet our mutual friend the other day.

done and done

phill4paul
09-16-2011, 10:36 PM
Congrats Glen. Kill 'em in Maggie. Wish I could make it and would but is my mom's 80th tomorrow.

heavenlyboy34
09-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Awesome. :) :cool: Keep up the good work, sir. ~salutes~