PDA

View Full Version : What have you done to promote Constitution Day? +rep for promotion

afwjam
09-15-2011, 07:02 PM
What have you done to promote the moneybomb? Post what you have done here in this thread to encourage others. I will happily +rep for promotion of the moneybomb, Im sure others will too. I have invited lots of people to the event on Facebook, I am tweeting to 700+ people now and I made this video which I am promoting everywhere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raDx7Szxswg
What have you done to promote the moneybomb? If you have not done anything, now is the time to help! We need everyone to make an effort, if only for just 10 minutes to post,comment,tweet,call and spread this moneybomb! We can make it viral if we all work at it!

Bruno
09-15-2011, 07:04 PM
+ rep for promoting and for + repping the promoters. :)

eaglesfan48
09-15-2011, 07:09 PM
In the past 24 hours i've commented on 150+ Ron Paul youtube videos promoting the money bomb.

Every little thing you can do to promote the money bomb helps!

bluesc
09-15-2011, 07:24 PM
In the past 24 hours i've commented on 150+ Ron Paul youtube videos promoting the money bomb.

Every little thing you can do to promote the money bomb helps!

+rep

I have been commenting on articles, youtube videos, sent a suggestion to infowars, invited 112 people, asked many popular youtubers to promote it, and have linked to it in the "sources" section of every answer I give in the "election" section of Yahoo Answers.

afwjam
09-15-2011, 07:29 PM
+rep

I have been commenting on articles, youtube videos, sent a suggestion to infowars, invited 112 people, asked many popular youtubers to promote it, and have linked to it in the "sources" section of every answer I give in the "election" section of Yahoo Answers.

+rep for both of you!

dusman
09-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Doing this effort right now: http://www.blackthisout.com/index.php?id=5.

Need to get more Ron Paul supporters to follow @rptweeps on Twitter!

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 07:37 PM
I ve been commenting on youtubes and tweeting about it, mostly. And added it to the front page re that new video. When you go on youtubes don't just comment look for prior comments to upvote. Because unless someone up votes yours, it will disappear soon, anyway. We need to start getting these comments enough votes to stay on top.

ItsTime
09-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Posted it on the Black This Out facebook RSVP page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=181997088537471

Ill post it everyday.

liberty2012
09-15-2011, 07:39 PM

RonPaulFever
09-15-2011, 07:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s7r-MFO3U4

D.A.S.
09-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Well admittedly, I haven't done as much as some of you.

But I invited a majority of my Facebook friends to participate in the moneybomb, personally communicated to a few on-the-fence supporters on Facebook to solidify their support, and I made an avatar specifically for this money bomb, which is my current avatar here, and I am currently using the same avatar on Facebook to promote the money bomb, so whenever I post on Facebook, people see "money bomb".

Matthew5
09-15-2011, 07:48 PM
I signed up for the event, changed my Facebook profile picture to the Money Bomb advert, and I invited my friends list to the FB event! :)

afwjam
09-15-2011, 07:49 PM
+rep for all of you! Thank you for helping to make this moneybomb a success!

Tod
09-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Facebook promotion ( I'm at risk of alienating my FB friends LOL )

I've shared your video!

+rep for the vid!!!

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Well admittedly, I haven't done as much as some of you.

But I invited a majority of my Facebook friends to participate in the moneybomb, personally communicated to a few on-the-fence supporters on Facebook to solidify their support, and I made an avatar specifically for this money bomb, which is my current avatar here, and I am currently using the same avatar on Facebook to promote the money bomb, so whenever I post on Facebook, people see "money bomb".

HA!! that was my beef with my avatar!! You can't see 'money bomb' on twitter! I'm going to try yours, on twitter.

---

Yea! You can make out money bomb and the date and MOST of 'Ron Paul'.

qwik
09-15-2011, 08:03 PM
The moneybomb just so happens to land on my 23rd birthday. I have requested all my friends and family that would like to buy me a present to contribute to the moneybomb and not a penny for anything else. I will also be saving the money I receive from the friends and family who do not follow my criteria for the next moneybomb. :) I have also sent an invite to the 300+ people on my facebook.

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 08:05 PM
The moneybomb just so happens to land on my 23rd birthday. I have requested all my friends and family that would like to buy me a present to contribute to the moneybomb and not a penny for anything else. I will also be saving the money I receive from the friends and family who do not follow my criteria for the next moneybomb. :) I have also sent an invite to the 300+ people on my facebook.

+rep, indeed!!

D.A.S.
09-15-2011, 08:14 PM
HA!! that was my beef with my avatar!! You can't see 'money bomb' on twitter! I'm going to try yours, on twitter.

---

Yea! You can make out money bomb and the date and MOST of 'Ron Paul'.

I posted my avatar image customized to Facebook and Twitter in this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?316206-Custom-AVATARS-for-Constitution-Day-Moneybomb-USE-THEM!

NickOdell
09-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Tweeted about it, retweeted moneybomb tweets, posted about Ron on Facebook and invited people to the FB event, voting up youtube comments.

Going to spend an hour or two tomorrow doing more of this but tonight I've got a crap load of homework!

eaglesfan48
09-16-2011, 01:58 AM
+Rep to all promoters!

afwjam
09-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Help promote by upvoting this "when freedom lives in your heart" money bomb video on reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/khc3n/when_freedom_lives_in_your_heart/

HeyArchie
09-16-2011, 04:26 AM
Attended the Facebook event, made the picture my default on Facebook, and got my girlfriend very interested in donating. Which, I'm stoked on because she's an ex-neocon-about-to-be-turned-RP-supporter.

Chainspell
09-16-2011, 05:54 AM
you know the best traffic that you can get is from news sources. like comments section of articles, blogs, etc. from sites like fox, msnbc, yahoo news & money, msn money, cnn, etc.

that's where serious people go. people who care about what's going on around them read the news. (even tho they're ignorant for going to fox and cnn)

just be careful not to call too much attention to yourself. or your comments gonna get deleted. blend it in the conversation.

IndianaPolitico
09-16-2011, 07:44 AM
I have been doing alot of YT comments, but mainly I have been doing facebook promotion.

FA.Hayek
09-16-2011, 08:28 AM
you know the best traffic that you can get is from news sources. like comments section of articles, blogs, etc. from sites like fox, msnbc, yahoo news & money, msn money, cnn, etc.

that's where serious people go. people who care about what's going on around them read the news. (even tho they're ignorant for going to fox and cnn)

just be careful not to call too much attention to yourself. or your comments gonna get deleted. blend it in the conversation.

that has been my strategy as well, if we can get 10-20 people spreading the news, we will have a significant impact on reaching thousands of people who are otherwise outside the ron paul realm

eaglesfan48
09-16-2011, 03:56 PM
6 hours away from EST!

Last day promoting - even if you reach 1 other person tonight who donates $15, that is great!

FA.Hayek
09-16-2011, 04:32 PM
bump!

Karsten
09-16-2011, 04:40 PM
I told my cat about it. His name is Yoda. Yoda seems to support Ron Paul very much!

davidt!
09-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Been posting on different message boards and sending out facebook invites.

NickOdell
09-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Spending a couple hours this evening promoting. Retweeting, posting on facebook groups, inviting facebook friends, posting on youtube videos.

There are ron paul supporters out there who dont know about the moneybomb yet!

eaglesfan48
09-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Spending a couple hours this evening promoting. Retweeting, posting on facebook groups, inviting facebook friends, posting on youtube videos.

There are ron paul supporters out there who dont know about the moneybomb yet!

Thats right. Anywhere you can post something about this, facebook, twitter, youtube, ANYWHERE helps. Lets make sure there aren't any Ron Paul supporters out there that don't know about this!

Chainspell
09-16-2011, 08:21 PM
made this video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muf23Rc7HV8

XTreat
09-16-2011, 08:38 PM
made this video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muf23Rc7HV8

Dude you make awesome videos