PDA

View Full Version : Florida polling results

kejonn
09-15-2011, 05:54 PM
This poll was taken after the Florida debate on Monday. Dr. Paul is not fairing so well in Florida amongst registered according to hxxp://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2011-09-15/story/rick-perry-holds-early-lead-over-mitt-romney-t-u-presidential-poll-0. Paul only received 4.7%, and our usual good numbers for young people was way down with Rick Perry swiping 67% of the 18-29 group. Looks like the heat needs to be turned up in Florida.

trey4sports
09-15-2011, 06:06 PM
welcome, and its pretty much a foregone conclusion that Florida is a huge money pit and the campaign will probably avoid FL.

Join The Paul Side
09-15-2011, 07:23 PM
welcome, and its pretty much a foregone conclusion that Florida is a huge money pit and the campaign will probably avoid FL.

We don't need to go bankrupt campagning in Florida. We just need to be creative in capturing the Senior vote. Win the Senior vote, win the state. Believe me, the ol' timers down here love to vote. Many of those 18-29 year olds will never make it to the polls to take voting seriously (unless they support Ron Paul, of course).

Sjmfury
09-15-2011, 07:52 PM
I will bring the fight to them! Hooaa florida!!!

TheViper
09-15-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm in Jacksonville and I'll have to give the T-U some hell for what is obviously not a very well done poll. 456 registered Republicans and that's the results? I don't buy it.

I know a few that work there so let me make some calls.