PDA

View Full Version : Des Moines Register asks: Got questions for Ron Paul? List them here, for Tuesday IA visit

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 02:15 PM
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/09/15/got-questions-for-ron-paul-list-them-here/

bluesc
09-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Bump. Send some good questions.

D.A.S.
09-15-2011, 03:17 PM
A possible question:

----------
You have said that Social Security is bankrupt or will be bankrupt in very near future but that you understand the importance of Social Security for people who depend on it now. How do you propose to make Social Security solvent again for those who are on the system or about to enter the system?
----------

How's that?

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 03:18 PM
A possible question:

----------
You have said that Social Security is bankrupt or will be bankrupt in very near future but that you understand the importance of Social Security for people who depend on it now. How do you propose to make Social Security solvent again for those who are on the system or about to enter the system?

----------

How's that?

great. Post it.

D.A.S.
09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
great. Post it.

Great - I sent it in an email.

Bruno
09-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Cool, I am local, I will think of a good one, I have a healthcare question in mind.

tetrahedralflowers
09-17-2011, 01:30 PM
Good Afternoon Dr Paul,

How long would it take, using real days, to cut the spending overseas that you are proposing to cut?

Assuming that it can be done, has been done, and is the only spending you cut,
How long would it take, using real days, to eliminate the country's foreign debt?

Assuming the time table for debt reduction falls outside of your first and second terms,
What else do you propose to cut, and in what order of priority?

Do you have a cost-benefit ratio for each of the programs you propose to eliminate or cut?

Have you begun to assemble your economic recovery plan, so that, on day one,
You can march into Congress and get them moving toward your plan's implementation?

Please answer all of this right away!

Sincerely,
tetrahedralflowers