PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul agreed to be on coast to coast am!

aravoth
06-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Just heard on the radio, it won't be live, it'll be recorded, that has about 7-10 million listeners.

A guest just made a plug for ron paul also, didn't get his name though.

Admin: Link to appearance audio clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsa5v0-M8c

ksuguy
06-13-2007, 11:30 PM
I figured it would have to be recorded. With Ron's schedule, it isn't easy to stay up all night to be on that show.

angrydragon
06-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Cool. What are the stations? The only one I know of on am is kfi. (socal)

aravoth
06-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Cool. What are the stations? The only one I know of on am is kfi. (socal)

no Idea, way to many to list, somehwere in the nieghbohood of 400-600 stations nation wide, and overseas.

AlexAmore
06-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Recorded might be a good idea. Probably less pressure.

aravoth
06-13-2007, 11:34 PM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/affiliates/aa.html

there is the afiliate list.

austin356
06-13-2007, 11:38 PM
what night will he be on?

UCFGavin
06-13-2007, 11:45 PM
it would have to be recorded i think because isn't it a show at night? i know a friend who works the night shift listens to coast to coast a lot.

aravoth
06-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah it's on right now actually. It runs from 10 pm to 2 am

james1906
06-13-2007, 11:50 PM
we will finally know ron's positions on the loch ness monster and bigfoot

aravoth
06-13-2007, 11:51 PM

Bwahahahhahaha! Yeah this show is nucking futz. But a lot of people listen, and alot of people that listen to it donate money.

UCFGavin
i really hope they don't ask him about all of the crazy conspiracies and such.

UCFGavin

haha, exactly

aravoth

Nah they won't, I think they had pat buchanon on the show a few years back.

UCFGavin
06-13-2007, 11:52 PM
it will be good having dr. paul finally on there. i know there was the topic a while back that Ian was pretty angry about all of the emails they were receiving about it.

james1906
06-13-2007, 11:54 PM
it'll be good to have him on. a lot of people listen.

akalucas
06-13-2007, 11:55 PM
This is awesome news! Usually when a guest comes on they put their websites on the frontpage so listeners can go to them. Sometimes the websites get so many hits they crash. we are talking about hundreds of thousands or even more than a million hits to his websites, especially if Paul promotes it and has something interesting for listeners to see. I hope he is on for 3 hours instead of the 1 hour or 1/2 slot. I think he will be on the 3 hour slot, if it was the 30 minute slot i dont think it would warrant recording it since the 1/2 slot starts at 10 pm.

UCFGavin
06-13-2007, 11:56 PM
This is awesome news! Usually when a guest comes on they put their websites on the frontpage so listeners can go to them. Sometimes the websites get so many hits they crash. we are talking about hundreds of thousands or even more than a million hits to his websites, especially if Paul promotes it and has something interesting for listeners to see. I hope he is on for 3 hours instead of the 1 hour or 1/2 slot. I think he will be on the 3 hour slot, if it was the 30 minute slot i dont think it would warrant recording it since the 1/2 slot starts at 10 pm.

it will be a recorded interview. i don't know the length of time.

Chibioz
06-13-2007, 11:57 PM
This is great news. I hope Ron gets a long interview with lots of calls from listeners.

X_805
06-14-2007, 12:00 AM

Actually I hope they do so we can finally say he's not a kook and have an interview with him and some kooks to prove it. :p

joenaab
06-14-2007, 12:01 AM
this is great news. this is a rich demographic. could have a lot of people who haven't voted in the past that would turn out. that's a huge audience.

joenaab
06-14-2007, 12:02 AM
oh, i don't mean "rich" as in money. i mean rich in voter potential!

ksuguy
06-14-2007, 12:08 AM
It's actually a pretty good show when they have a serious guest on. I always like it when they interview someone like Michio Kaku. He's a widely respected theoretical physicist.

There are some guests that are complete wack jobs, but ever once in awhile a good one is on. I haven't listened very much since Art Bell stopped hosting reguarly.

aravoth
06-14-2007, 12:16 AM
lol yeah there are alot of nutty people that get on there. I hate to feed the fire But even though this was most likely a hoax, it scared the hell out of me. Gave me nightmares years ago.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-849034107356860884&q=art+bell+area+51&hl=en

Thats the kind of stuff that happens on the show once in a while, it's nothing if not massivly entertaining.

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Hmm isn't area 51 a nuclear site?

aravoth
06-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Hmm isn't area 51 a nuclear site?

Nah, it's one of the sites our government uses to test fly black projects developed by lockheed martin and various other defense contractors. It's were the B2 was developed, also where the stealth was deveoloped. The unmanned drones, and now there's rumors of a new project dubbed "the aurora" Triangular shaped stealth craft using some new type of propulsion developed by lockheed skunkworks (the same guys that made the SR-71). I kind of have a hobby with all things aerodynamic, so I keep up on it. Alot of the guys from aviation magazine have been camped outside of several of the research sites, like area 51 trying to get pictures of the aurora, but so far they have come up with zilch. But several people have seen it, and apparently it showed up on rader due to a falty angle in the skin of the craft, it was flying silent, but faster than the SR-71, which is insane, since the SR-71 could literally outrun any missle fired at it. Actually if memory serves The SR-71 traversed north america from east to west in about 30-40 minutes. So if this thing flies faster than that, and can fly at a higher altitude, it would be far and away the greatest spy plane ever built.

james1906
06-14-2007, 12:53 AM
perhaps ron could go on one of their time travel shows so he can get the endorsements of goldwater, jefferson, and lao-tzu.

tnvoter
06-14-2007, 01:08 AM
and lao-tzu.

LOL

aravoth
06-14-2007, 01:11 AM
perhaps ron could go on one of their time travel shows so he can get the endorsements of goldwater, jefferson, and lao-tzu.

rofl they're talking about time travel now.

james1906
06-14-2007, 01:13 AM
rofl they're talking about time travel now.

i'm hearing talk about our reptilian overlords.

ChooseLiberty
06-14-2007, 01:26 AM
There's a list of free streams to Coast to Coast here if you don't have radio coverage.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/showthread.php?threadid=5273

akalucas
06-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Anybody find out when he is coming on? After Colbert he doesnt have any other events in his calender of events section on his website. Perhaps he will update it soon with a new batch of interviews and such for us to look forward to.

lucky
06-14-2007, 06:49 AM
I listen to the show now and again but do not believe in any of the crap they usually talk about but find it fascinating anyway. I also have listened when they had a regular guest and they always do a great in depth interview. Ron Paul will be fine.

Erazmus
06-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Here's a link to what was said on the show about Ron Paul.

http://voteronpaul.blogspot.com/2007/05/ron-paul-mentioned-on-coast-to-coast-am.html

"I don't know if you caught a glimpse of the GOP debate tonight, but I've gotta tell you, this is not an endorsement, I am just amazed at how Ron Paul continues to really, and effectively, out-maneuver the other candidates in these debates and he get's minimal national exposure and publicity. It is incredible. I mean you look at Fox News, Ron Paul on top, you look at MSNBC, Ron Paul on top. This is gonna be a very interesting election where it looks like Americans who are voting on the Republican end are picking Ron Paul, but I'm not so sure he'll get the nomination, unless he starts getting the exposure that he needs. But anyway, we've got the invite into Ron Paul to get him on a future program to talk about the issue of not getting the exposure, when it appears that America likes the guy! I mean, that's the story to me, America likes the guy!"

George Noory is great.

specsaregood
06-14-2007, 10:06 AM
//

johngr
06-14-2007, 12:27 PM
I just hope they don't stick him on the same program with the alien from the planet Niburu.

Captain Shays
06-20-2007, 03:55 AM
Ian Punit reponded to my email directly saying that he has invited Ron Paul on the show but has not recieved an answer.

Rollye James is another great libertarian talk show host who told me that she too has invited Ron Paul and he won't even answer her. She is a huge Ron Paul supporter and has had him on numerous times before.

I'm trying to get him on the Michael Smerconish show here in Philly.

AgentSmith
06-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Agreed Noory is great, BUT I (and i think millions of others) would be even more excited if Art Bell did it.

I've listened to that show off and on since '95. Art Bell is a truly great interviewer. He set a standard of respect/seriousness when interviewing his guests that his follow-up hosts have been wise to emulate. The show has never been just about time-travel, sasquatch, aliens. It has also focused on the government, social issues and technology.

This will be good show and will be reached by a LOT of people that are somewhat/strongly opposed to the Mainstream media.

No, Art Bell is a joke who only comes on on the weekends now to do damage control after George does a particularly good show about something important. Its become clear to anyone with half a brain that Art Bell is simply a gatekeeper whos job is to combine important topics with ghosts, bigfoot, and ufos. Screw Art Bell, I guarantee you that he wont give a good interview like George Noory will.

akalucas
06-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Ron Paul already came on last night for about 7 minutes at the beginning of the show. I was disappointing. i thought he would at least be on for 1 hour like his other guest and at least be announced on coast to coast web page with Paul's website links. seems like they didn't want anybody to know he was coming on...they probably got a little fed up with all the email they received. I know ian punnett sent a letter saying to stop bothering him about ron paul and he stands in for Noory a lot. oh well.

He should be coming on in guams am radio station in about 15 minutes. its a replay of last nights show and since their is big time difference they are listening for the first time.

heres the link:
http://www.wsta.com/broadcast/index.cfm

delelles
06-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. Here's the link to the Ron Paul interview on Coast to Coast AM that aired June 19th:

UCFGavin
06-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted. Here's the link to the Ron Paul interview on Coast to Coast AM that aired June 19th: