PDA

View Full Version : Max Out to Ron Paul First, Donate to RevPAC Second

eBrakey
09-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Supporters have an absolute right to donate where ever they decide to donate, and I would encorage everyone to max out their pledge to the Official Ron Paul Campaign before donating to RevPAC. The best person to spread Ron Paul's message is still Ron Paul himself, and every dollar you donate to the Official Campaign will help Ron Paul spread his own message. Donating to the Official Campaign will give you much more bang for your buck.

We should applaud RevPAC. Having a place for those who have maxed out is of incredible value to winning this campaign. But of greater value is making sure that Ron Paul's Official Campaign has all the money we can give them. We support Ron Paul because he is the best messenger for liberty out there. We need to support Ron Paul's ability to be that messenger by maxing out to the Offical Campaign first.

You are an individual, and your dollars are your own to spend as you see fit. And I highly urge people to consider if their dollars are better when they are directly helping Ron Paul spread his message, or when they help a third party spread Ron Paul's message. Both are valuable, and I see no contest between which one is more valuable. You can think for yourself, and I hope you consider making Ron Paul's campaign your first priority.

Tunink
09-15-2011, 12:54 PM
That's my plan.

trey4sports
09-15-2011, 01:12 PM
great post, welcome!

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 07:54 PM
great post, welcome!

this^^

also, media will be putting out tons of articles on who raised what this quarter, and the quarter ends at the end of this month.

freeforall
09-15-2011, 08:03 PM
What is the max a person can donate? I was looking at the daily Paul today. How much of a monthly donation goes to Ron Paul?