PDA

View Full Version : General Only Ron Paul will pardon employers and individuals if they don't pay taxes.

Microsecessionist
09-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Shouldn't not having to pay income tax be enough for most Republicans to vote for Ron Paul?

The security Republicans would still be able to buy security and they could still manage, although they'd have to face competition. Is that the only reason they don't support Dr. Paul? They're always complaining about low security and high taxes. We could basically get them to outright say they're running against Dr. Paul because no taxes and high security isn't enough without control over the people.

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 01:09 PM
I doubt that is true. He never said anything like that, as far as I am aware.

Microsecessionist
09-15-2011, 02:43 PM
I doubt that is true. He never said anything like that, as far as I am aware. Maybe I'm wrong. Sorry about that.
Although how could a Paul Admin feel comfortable with letting people remain in jail for not paying Federal taxes? Doesn't he oppose the IRS enforcing the income tax?

sailingaway
09-15-2011, 03:32 PM
He opposes the income tax as slavery; on the other hand he is a strong believer in the rule of law. I'm not sure how that conflict would play out.