PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Abortion Students interrupt Pro-Life forum on Georgia State U. campus

Cowlesy
09-15-2011, 10:17 AM
http://gsu.campusreform.org/group/blog/video-pro-abortion-students-at-gsu-interrupt-pro-life-forum

This is why you cannot give these leftists hack an inch. There is no room for debate with them. You either join them or they attack you. There is no middle ground.

sluggo
09-15-2011, 10:37 AM
The article has VIDEO in the title, but I couldn't find it on the page. Am I going blind?

tasteless
09-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Leftists aren't interested in rational discussion. All they want is to shove their ideas down people's throats.

Maximus
09-15-2011, 10:39 AM
They are among the most rabid of all extreme ideologues

Cowlesy
The article has VIDEO in the title, but I couldn't find it on the page. Am I going blind?

Scroll down as it is at the bottom.

sluggo
Nevermind. I'm having problems with the Flash plug-in on the new FF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvGrTXdQR78

AuH20
09-15-2011, 11:59 AM
they keep pushing the envelope, until we are forced to defend ourselves. Then after that occurs, we're portrayed as the aggressors. :eek:

wannaberocker
09-15-2011, 02:02 PM
I love how all the liberal white women say "we trust black women". NO YOU DONT, the min a black man or woman decides they are not gonna follow your BS. YOu call them "uncle toms, wanna be whites, Oriole, house negros and tell them they are not real blacks". All these examples that i mentioned above were things my black friends, who went to University of Maryland have told me leftist have said to them.

There is no reasoning with these people. These nutwits only understand force.

"a woman has an abortion to be a better mother" What is wrong with this statement?

madfoot
09-15-2011, 03:46 PM
"a woman has an abortion to be a better mother" What is wrong with this statement?

Because starting a family when you're prepared to do so is better than giving birth at age 20.

Cutlerzzz
09-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Because starting a family when you're prepared to do so is better than giving birth at age 20.Killing your child is successful parenting!

wannaberocker
09-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Because starting a family when you're prepared to do so is better than giving birth at age 20.

Yes, im sure the woman in canada who killed her baby just after birth recently, was just trying to be a better mother.

muzzled dogg
09-15-2011, 07:41 PM
ughhh

Sola_Fide
09-15-2011, 07:43 PM

Why should an innocent person have to suffer the death penalty because you are 20 years old?

For centuries, women have been giving birth long before they reach the age of 20 and long before they think they are "ready". There is no rational reason that an innocent person must suffer the death penalty for these two reasons.

There are WAITING LINES for people looking to adopt.

wannaberocker
09-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Here's the link to the story i mentioned above. Canadian mother strangles newborn baby and gets no jail time.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/canadian-mother-strangles-newborn-gets-no-jail-time-and-judge-defends-infanticide-by-comparing-it-to-abortion/

Sola_Fide
09-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Here's the link to the story i mentioned above. Canadian mother strangles newborn baby and gets no jail time.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/canadian-mother-strangles-newborn-gets-no-jail-time-and-judge-defends-infanticide-by-comparing-it-to-abortion/

Sounds perfectly consistent to me. Abortion and infanticide were regularly practiced in Greece and Rome.

In Rome, babies who were not wanted were thrown in the trash heaps outside the city. It was the regular practice of the early Christians to search the trash heaps for living babies and raise them as their own children.

Ranger29860
09-15-2011, 10:37 PM
yes cause the abortion issue is just as simple as "evil mothers killing children"

Cutlerzzz
09-15-2011, 10:49 PM
yes cause the abortion issue is just as simple as "evil mothers killing children"
I agree. It is.

Ranger29860
09-15-2011, 10:49 PM
I agree. It is.

lol i saw that coming.

I understand some of the arguments against abortion and i agree with a lot of them. But there are cases and circumstances where i do believe abortion is acceptable. That being said this group was going about this the WRONG way. But there are nuts on both sides of this.

BucksforPaul
09-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Wow, these abortionists might as well have been chanting "Georgia State students trust murderers." I am so disgusted right now and and how does one reason against such brain dead things?

Professor8000
09-15-2011, 11:58 PM
"It's always the right time to have sex, it's never the right time to have a kid. God's not stupid. He knows how it works." -Shit My Dad Says

wannaberocker
09-16-2011, 12:11 AM
lol i saw that coming.

I understand some of the arguments against abortion and i agree with a lot of them. But there are cases and circumstances where i do believe abortion is acceptable. That being said this group was going about this the WRONG way. But there are nuts on both sides of this.
There are nuts people on all sides. Though i have yet to see these sort of tactics at college campuses used by pro life conservatives or liberatarian student or groups. These tactics of not allowing people to speak is largely a leftist tactic.

MJU1983
09-16-2011, 12:29 AM
One thing I agree with Michael Savage on: "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder".

That's my only logical explanation...

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Why should an innocent person have to suffer the death penalty because you are 20 years old?

For centuries, women have been giving birth long before they reach the age of 20 and long before they think they are "ready". There is no rational reason that an innocent person must suffer the death penalty for these two reasons.

There are WAITING LINES for people looking to adopt.

A fetus is not a fucking person

Innocent people get killed all the time, most of the time by religious sects

If there are waiting lines for adoptions than why the fuck are their so many kids in orphanages

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Christians aren't interested in rational discussion. All they want is to shove their ideas down people's throats.

fixed

MJU1983
09-16-2011, 01:02 AM
A fetus is not a fucking person

Innocent people get killed all the time, most of the time by religious sects

If there are waiting lines for adoptions than why the fuck are their so many kids in orphanages

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/MJU1983/130568575441.jpg

Cutlerzzz
09-16-2011, 01:19 AM
fixed
Ron Paul is a Christian, and he's against sadistically murdering societies weakest members.

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Ron Paul is a Christian, and he's against sadistically murdering societies weakest members.

Theres nothing wrong with him being Christian, however hes for protecting our freedoms and liberties. Unlike most Christian politicians, he keeps his private beliefs out of his politics (for the most part). As for against sadistically murdering societies weakest members, does a fetus have a social security number and a birth certificate? But hey Texas sure does a good job at executing people after improperly accusing and prosecuting them.

Cutlerzzz
09-16-2011, 01:30 AM
Theres nothing wrong with him being Christian, however hes for protecting our freedoms and liberties. Unlike most Christian politicians, he keeps his private beliefs out of his politics (for the most part). As for against sadistically murdering societies weakest members, does a fetus have a social security number and a birth certificate? But hey Texas sure does a good job at executing people after improperly accusing and prosecuting them.
You just stated that Christians are not interested in rational discussions, Paul is a Christian. This means you believe Paul is against rational discussions. Paul is also anti abortion.

The corrupt psuedo dictator's (known as FDR) ponzi scheme brand number does not make anyone a human being. We don't get our humanity from the state.

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 01:34 AM
You just stated that Christians are not interested in rational discussions, Paul is a Christian. This means you believe Paul is against rational discussions. Paul is also anti abortion.

The corrupt psuedo dictator's (known as FDR) ponzi scheme brand number does not make anyone a human being. We don't get our humanity from the state.

Resorting to the strawman, classy. I am also against abortion, but Im more against the Federal Government controlling abortion. And I have yet to hear a speech by the good doctor about abortion beyond his "remain a states right" issue. Let me rephrase, Most Christians are against rational thought

Cutlerzzz
09-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Resorting to the strawman, classy. I am also against abortion, but Im more against the Federal Government controlling abortion. And I have yet to hear a speech by the good doctor about abortion beyond his "remain a states right" issue. Let me rephrase, Most Christians are against rational thoughtAbsolutely nothing I said was strawman. You're now backtracking.

Christians aren't interested in rational discussion. All they want is to shove their ideas down people's throats.

As for against sadistically murdering societies weakest members, does a fetus have a social security number and a birth certificate?

Your own words.

Read Liberty Defined chapter one for more on Paul on Abortion.

MJU1983
09-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Bordillo, in reading everything you've contributed to this thread, I'd say Christians aren't the only ones with "rational thought" problems...

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 02:19 AM
Bordillo, in reading everything you've contributed to this thread, I'd say Christians aren't the only ones with "rational thought" problems...

nice argument

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 02:21 AM
Absolutely nothing I said was strawman. You're now backtracking.

Your own words.

Read Liberty Defined chapter one for more on Paul on Abortion.

You just stated that Christians are not interested in rational discussions, Paul is a Christian. This means you believe Paul is against rational discussions.

This is a strawman

romeno182
09-16-2011, 04:45 AM
i havent seen pro choiche people killing pro life people.. but i have seen pro life people killing pro choiche people

tasteless
09-16-2011, 04:51 AM
i havent seen pro choiche people killing pro life people.. but i have seen pro life people killing pro choiche people

that's cause we never got a chance to hear the baby's opinion on whether they wanted to be aborted or not

MJU1983
09-16-2011, 04:57 AM

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-12001-504083.html

Johnnymac
09-16-2011, 07:11 AM
I stopped watching after a minute the pro abortioners yelling over an educated conversation was just annoying

angelatc
09-16-2011, 07:16 AM
http://gsu.campusreform.org/group/blog/video-pro-abortion-students-at-gsu-interrupt-pro-life-forum

This is why you cannot give these leftists hack an inch. There is no room for debate with them. You either join them or they attack you. There is no middle ground.

I only wish we could get our elected officials to realize this.

angelatc
09-16-2011, 07:17 AM

Then you've never seen an abortion.