PDA

View Full Version : Insider Report: Obama Admin. Intends to Unionize U.S. Military w/ Executive Order

bobbyw24
09-15-2011, 05:35 AM
The Ulsterman Report, known for their White House insider reports, has published an interview from a Wall Street insider that, if accurate, threatens to fundamentally change the make up and loyalties of the United States Military. According to a Wall Street insider with first-hand knowledge of the goings on in the Obama administration, there are interests within the White House – perhaps going as high as President Obama himself – that are positioning to unionize the entire military. According to the insider interview, the motive for the move is to ensure that U.S. military personnel are “justly represented.”

With Mr. Obama spending much of his time over the last three years placating unions, it is not that far of a stretch to consider this report as a real possibility. As is pointed out in the interview, this is an extremely grave and dangerous situation. A unionized military would become beholden not to the US Constitution or the American people, but rather, to the union bosses in charge of the new military “workers’ parties” that will undoubtedly spring up as a result.

Ulsterman: Stop right there. Did you just say that the Obama administration wants to unionize the American military?

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/insider-report-obama-administration-intends-to-unionize-u-s-military-with-executive-order_09122011

Revolution9
09-15-2011, 06:18 AM
Read this last night. I don't think the Generals and Company Commanders are gonna like this. Are they going to strike when they get orders they don't like or want to carry out? Are women going to use the union to bust down the requirements even further? What if you don't want union dues coming out of an already meager salary? It ain't gonna wash.

Rev9

tangent4ronpaul
09-15-2011, 06:27 AM
LOL! - I can just see them striking in the middle of a firefight :rolleyes:

Kords21
09-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Even for Obama and his minions, this about the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Philhelm
09-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Even for Obama and his minions, this about the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

That means that it's probably true then. :D

sevin
09-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Not gonna happen.