PDA

View Full Version : Paul is THIRD among declared candidates,4th w/ Palin incuded. Bachmann is DROPPING.

RileyE104
09-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Four national polls were conducted from 8/27 to 9/1:

> NBC News and the Wall Street Journal (8/27 - 8/31) - Perry 38%, Romney 23%, Paul 8%, Bachmann 7%

> Politico (8/28 - 8/31) - Perry 36%, Romney 17%, Paul 10%, Bachmann 10%

> FOX News (8/29 - 8/31) - Perry 26%, Romney 18%, Palin 8%, Paul 7%, Bachmann 4%

> ABC News and Washington Post (8/29 - 9/1) - Perry 29%, Romney 23%, Palin 14%, Paul 8%, Bachmann 6%

QUICK NOTES
- When Palin is included, she hurts Perry the most, then Bachmann, then Romney; but hardly comes close to stealing support from Paul.
- These polls show that Paul is in close battle with Bachmann over third.
- However, depending on how Palin's candidacy is perceived, Paul could either be in a battle with her over third or with Bachmann over fourth.

From 9/8 to 9/11, two more polls were conducted:

> Public Policy Polling (9/8 - 9/11) - Perry 31%, Romney 18%, Paul 11%, Bachmann 9%

> CNN (9/9 - 9/11) - Perry 30%, Romney 18%, Palin 15%, Paul 12%, Bachmann 4%

QUICK NOTES
- Paul's support has risen and finally settled among double digits in two straight national polls!
- Perry's support seems to be solidifying around 30% - perhaps the September 7th debate helped him??
- Palin would definitely kill Bachmann's campaign if she decided to enter the reace.

*** With this info, there is no doubt that Paul is a front runner. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves and whoever they are trying to convince.
*** The debate from 9/12 will no doubt impact the next national polls that come out.

sailingaway
09-14-2011, 11:03 PM
She did a more fiery job in the last debate. I'll be interested to see national numbers after that, for all of them.

satchelmcqueen
09-14-2011, 11:49 PM
just remember, ron was 1 of 2 left in the election in 08. he never got to debate mccain because mccain avoided him. even with him being in the last 2, he got ignored STILL by the media. we MUST keep the pressure on this time more so then last time. it was a complete shame that mccain was allowed to act as if he was the only guy left. our msm allowed that to happen as they also didnt mention ron was still in the race.

emr1028
09-15-2011, 12:37 AM
Well folks, we're solidly in third place. How does it feel?

And Perry's folks will go with the wind. Honestly, don't worry about him. Between SS and this HPV thing the hole that he has dug for himself will be too big to come back from. He's going to drop like a fly.

The only two left that really worry me are Romney and Gingrich. Romney, as the obvious front runner, and Gingrich because he is a clever Fox and I can definitely imagine that he has a brilliant strategy to slowly build himself up and then break out right before Iowa. This guy is too smart to discredit.

Still though, we're solidly in third place! Imagine if we had been here four years ago. It would've been unimaginable. We were thrilled to be getting above 2%. Victory is near, my friends.

Aratus
09-15-2011, 02:50 PM
the straw polls have been going doctor ron paul's way across the board!!!
methinks mitt romney looks like a REGIONAL candidate to many in the GOP.

civusamericanus
09-15-2011, 02:57 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

Ron Paul has been in 3rd place for over a month, likely right after the Ames Straw Poll... But somehow it's escaped media attention. Shouldn't the unelectable guy in 3rd place out of 8 challengers for teh presidency be big news???? In 2007 wasn't this the point they said McCain was back in the saddle, his campaign had come back to life??? Where's Paul's friggin lollipop?

FreedomProsperityPeace
09-15-2011, 04:42 PM
She did a more fiery job in the last debate. I'll be interested to see national numbers after that, for all of them.Yes, I want to see if they flipped back after that last debate.

Captain Shays
09-15-2011, 06:12 PM
We need to keep raising money. Bachmann and Gingritch, Cain and Huntsman aren't raising as much as we are while the two who are get it from corporations and special interests which WILL come out. When the media starts flying the lie that Parry told about the $5,000 MERK contribution that was really $30,000 he will start to drop fast and we need to be here,there and everywhere

InTradePro
09-15-2011, 06:19 PM
She did a more fiery job in the last debate. I'll be interested to see national numbers after that, for all of them.

I can tell you now Bachmann is dropping voters. Her facebook group likes is going nowhere while other candidates keep climbing.

Fort Lauderdale
09-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Why isn't there anything showing yet on CNN or MSNBC about Bachmann dropping?

RileyE104
09-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Why isn't there anything showing yet on CNN or MSNBC about Bachmann dropping?

media controlled scenario.. nothing else to say there.

Give me liberty
09-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Wait a minute why is the war monger Palin in the polls even though she isnt even in the race?