PDA

View Full Version : Looks like we won the debate!

afwjam
09-14-2011, 05:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/H7S8Z.png
Now lets get the word out about this moneybomb!!!

Dr.3D
09-14-2011, 05:40 PM
What about the guy with 1.10?

sailingaway
09-14-2011, 05:44 PM

the bottom is media mentions, the top is searches

Use this to promote the money bomb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ohKz9OeiI0g

The Free Hornet
09-14-2011, 08:03 PM

The 1.1 is the integral, the volume under Rick Perry's curve (the 1.1 reflects all days, the OP is talking about winning on sept 13th). Ron Paul's is 1.0 which is five times greater than Romney's 0.20. You can say Ron Paul "won" they were even at the time of the debate but then Ron Paul shot up in interest. Interest may be the biggest factor.

As regards media spin, note that Ron Paul has the fewest media mentions (bottom curve) but the most searches (top curve). GO RON GO!

sailingaway
09-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Sure looks like Ron Paul and Rick Perry are the frontrunners, with Ron Paul being in first, to me.

Paul4Prez
09-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Sure looks like Ron Paul and Rick Perry are the frontrunners, with Ron Paul being in first, to me.

Or Ron Paul supporters (and potential supporters) just have to search more for the news, while Rick Perry fans have it spoon fed to them by the media.

The spike for Perry probably isn't good news for Perry fans, though -- how many of those searches were trying to get more info about Gardasil and Merck?

Article V
09-15-2011, 02:36 AM
Thank you for making such a great video. The words you use I so well chosen. The clips are so well edited. I've shared it and will help spread the message.

S.Shorland
09-15-2011, 03:06 AM
Nearly all americans have internet now? I imagine that the Seniors are the ones who use it the least? I also assume that nearly everyone trusts your media so will be going to the MSM presence on the internet to do their searches! It's only 'us' who think outside the box as to who really controls things and manipulate perception to maintain their power.They will stop people from being exasperated enough to do their own research by placing numerous Paul sound-alikes into the race who will not mention the FED or Gold and if they do,they will change their tune if elected or say there are other ways to achieve a 'Gold' standard without Gold! As Cain did at Demint's Palmetto debate.

Chainspell
09-15-2011, 04:18 AM
nice charts! Ron got a spike!

Corpsman4Liberty
09-15-2011, 04:41 AM
That is a powerful video, fitting song as well, i love explosions in the sky

show it to everyone you can, WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

dannno
09-15-2011, 09:55 AM
I think people were searching for Rick Perry to find out about gardisil and maybe other dirt on him. He was attacked pretty hard in the debate. I don't think his explosion in internet searches is a positive thing for him in this case.