PDA

View Full Version : Talk about military donations!!!!

torque313
09-14-2011, 03:48 AM
This is one of the biggest kicks in the ass he can give to his opponents on his foreign policy when it comes into question. I imagine one of the most brutal statements he could make in a debate would be:

" I differ greatly with my colleges on stage in the subject of our foreign policy which is blatantly obvious. You know who else differs greatly with them on the question of our foreign policy? The military. So much so in fact i have gotten more campaign contributions from the military than everybody else on this stage combined. Because of my views i have been referred to as a coward and apologist and even the most ridiculous yet, an isolationist. Now if they think that's what i am i wonder what they must think of all these military members that contributed to my campaign. Are they cowards, isolationists or apologists? It may just be possible that since they are the ones being asked to die on foreign soil that they just want to know that what they are dying for is to really protect our freedom and liberty, not put it in jeopardy over some hastily thought up goose chase for weapons that don't exist while our politicians at home sign bills to limit our freedoms and force our way of life upon the world. I would argue that a soldier on the ground has much more experience with foreign policy than any person speaking on this stage. Like everybody here they have taken an oath to uphold the constitution, the question is do my colleagues on stage think they are so much better on interpreting what our constitution says on foreign policy and what our forefathers intended it to be than the soldier on the ground with a gun in his hand being asked to kill his fellow human being?"

Oh Lord Jesus i would love to see what possible response they could give without looking like total fools.

banks11
09-18-2011, 03:18 AM
First time I have really paid attention to this part of the forum, to bad it's not more popular.
Talking about the military donations during a debate is one of the best ideas out there in my opinion, I would not "give them" some of the words like "cowards,isolationists".
He should use this soon because the 3rd quarter well soon be here and donations figures my change (I hope not...).

LibertyEagle
09-18-2011, 04:19 AM
I'm pretty sure he has mentioned it in debates more than once.