PDA

View Full Version : "When I'm President..."

HeyArchie
09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Should Ron start saying things like this more often, or is it too lame? He said it at the MSNBC debate and it made me elated to hear him talking like that. It really makes me feel like we've got a good shot and he believes that he can win too! I don't think he should say it all the time like Bachmann, because it can become annoying. But, when I heard him say this it really gave a boost to my campaign morale.

Thoughts?

IterTemporis
09-13-2011, 09:30 PM
I agree, I also liked that he said that.

Yieu
09-13-2011, 09:32 PM
It is a great idea. There was another thread on this topic a bit ago, and a few of us at that time emailed the campaign (via the contact us page) suggesting the idea. Perhaps he got the idea from us, though he could have gotten it elsewhere. But it is certainly something that he needs to say more often, because it shows the kind of assertiveness that needs to be shown by a leader, and people look for that sort of thing in a candidate, whether they they realize it or not (consciously or subconsciously).

trey4sports
09-13-2011, 09:34 PM
yes, he did it at the Tea Party debate as well. he said it when referencing his commitment to not legislating from the executive branch and also when talking about bring a bushel full of common sense.