PDA

View Full Version : MSG for Campaign: Identify Your Audience/Support!

the04artchitect
09-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi,
I'd like to explain an idea that's been apparently ignored or just hasn't been given consideration by the RP campaign.
The "Tea Partiers" at last nights debate who cheered and booed and yelled at outrageous, borderline crazy thoughts, are generally regarded as the Neocon wing of the bigger Tea Party movement. It seems as though, in the history of this party, it started as a small affair, greatly inspired by Dr. Pauls ideas, and has since been infiltrated in order to split not only our politicians message to its, and others supporters, but to divide and easily categorize a sect of America who believes in Constitutionalism, and the basic free thoughts of a free society. Last night was a great example of how that divide is now undercutting Dr. Pauls legitimacy and keeping him 'fringe' in the minds of MS America.

For instance, in the highly publicized segment where an audience member yells 'YES' to a highly loaded question to Dr. Paul about right to medical access, and 'would you let them die'. Well, RP followed through nicely with his response, but the message he sent goes unnoticed and people who didn't see his full response will just understand it as a crazy, right wing radicalist who wants to let America get bombed and attacked and have our citizens die without help, plus we can kill em' while sleepin' well and blah blah blah etc... in a GOP debate, as a part of the Tea Party fanbase, which Ron Paul is directly associated with by ideas.

What has yet to have been done is a commercial/campaign to identify Dr. Pauls TRUE supporters of Freedom and Prosperity through Liberty and Peace. Why hasn't the campaign tried to promote its supporters as Normal Americans who want REAL changes in this countries system and monetary policy? Where are the troops who support Ron because they don't want to kill anymore? We need to have this be a pressing issue in the campaign, because we are not likely to have many celebrities, national pundits, talk show hosts (faces people trust just by recognition) come out and openly and completely cover Dr. Paul as the ONLY HOPE! I would really like to see the RP campaign take initiative to identify and protect his true fans from defamation.

I support Ron Paul! Do I believe in the Tea Party? ...Not since Palin. Am I insensitive to Sept. 11th? ...No! Do I think a Hitler mustache looks good on Obama? ....No, that kind of imagery is slanted and inaccurate, and mostly damaging.

So, PLEASE, Highlight this! Please start an endearing campaign to bring light to the true supporters of Ron Paul (stay away from the Tea Party) and highlight our revolutionary stances! Highlight the parents, the military, the doctors, the vets, the teachers, the kids, and the students and have them explain, soundly, why Dr. Paul is there choice for Americas future. We're going against the grain and being beraded/ignored by the media, and usually tossed out the discussion, but we're not losing support for Dr. Paul. He's the ONLY honest candidate in the platform and the one with the best ideas, but nobody's gonna catch on if they believe his base is composed of crazies!

To be truthful, if I was a member of the campaign, I would've have tried to highlight the supporters before I attacked Romney/Perry, only because everyone else is going to do the same anyways!

Hopefully it wasn't a total waste of a new thread, huh? Thanks for reading and to all of those who truly believe that Dr. Paul is not only a great person but wonderful choice for a decider of the direction of this country, March Peacefully through the trail, and then we'll see the Light!

-Kevin