PDA

View Full Version : PPP will now start polling Ron Paul against Obama

tsai3904
09-13-2011, 11:00 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/ppppolls/status/113657754706653184

Ron Paul has moved into the top 5 of our national polling and will be included in our general election matches for the next month

PLEASE READ - PPP will be releasing a couple polls this week (West Virginia and Missouri) and these were done PRIOR to this announcement. Please don't spam them with messages if you do not see Ron Paul against Obama in their polls this week.

Kotin
09-13-2011, 11:01 AM
sweeet

KingNothing
09-13-2011, 11:02 AM
And this is why it's important for Paul to voice his principled anti-war stance. It could really help him in these polls, and give the campaign legit material to disprove the myth that he is unelectable.

BSU kid
09-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Anyway to sign up to get in the PPP poll?

trey4sports
09-13-2011, 11:03 AM
good stuff.

tribute_13
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
This is great guys. We over react about the blackout, but honestly we shouldn't feel entitled. There's always room for improvement and the more ground we break the more exposure we get. Sure PPP is biased. But they have to retain credibility and they can't do that as a legitimate polling agency by ignoring their own standards just because of ideological differences. Its unprofessional. As long as we continue to grow and build our base of motivated, revolutionary voters :D I can guarantee we won't have a problem with exposure. We have till December and if we continue to grow the way we've been growing I can see us being tied with Romney going into the first week of contests. Hell next general election head to head polls come out, Ron Paul can't be ignored. It'll be easier to win over the "candidate that can beat Obama, I don't care who" vote. And that's a pretty large cross section of voters. I, for one, am pleased.

bluesc
09-13-2011, 11:05 AM
Hell yeah. In their latest poll, Perry is just as unelectable as Bachmann. Ron should dominate with independents.

KingRobbStark
09-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Hell yeah. In their latest poll, Perry is just as unelectable as Bachmann. Ron should dominate with independents.

Ron is dominating with independents.

Verrater
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
"@punkey0 Now they'll be mad if we show him losing..."

http://twitter.com/#!/ppppolls/status/113658737205583872

information@publicpolicypolling.com

I'd say email them and tell them that kind of crap is unprofessional and does not do them any service to their legitimacy.

Romulus
09-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Very cool...

bluesc
09-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Ron is dominating with independents.

In a past poll. We can't see into the future, especially with this pollster. I want him to be ahead of Obama.

TheState
09-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Should also add that they tweeted:

Michele Bachmann has dropped to 5th in the national Republican poll we'll release tomorrow

So Ron's in the top 5, and apparently not 5th.

KingNothing
09-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Should also add that they tweeted:

So Ron's in the top 5, and apparently not 5th.

That's good to hear. Last time they polled, Paul was behind Newt and Cain in addition to Bachmann and Palin. So I'm guessing that Paul will rank 4th this time, remaining behind Perry, Romney and Palin.

tsai3904
09-13-2011, 11:30 AM
That's good to hear. Last time they polled, Paul was behind Newt and Cain in addition to Bachmann and Palin. So I'm guessing that Paul will rank 4th this time, remaining behind Perry, Romney and Palin.

They stopped including Palin a week ago. The order is probably this: Perry, Romney, Paul, Cain, Bachmann. They mentioned that Paul got more support than Cain.

limequat
09-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Excellent news. All we need is one good head to head poll against obama and RP will be THE frontrunner. Check RCP.

sailingaway
09-13-2011, 12:05 PM
too bad he wasn't in for Kentucky... and the one last weekend, where he polled well. But I agree. Let's not spam them.

KingNothing
09-13-2011, 12:17 PM
They stopped including Palin a week ago. The order is probably this: Perry, Romney, Paul, Cain, Bachmann. They mentioned that Paul got more support than Cain.

Interesting. Wonder if that will work to dampen Bachmann's support at all.

Bruno
09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Excellent news on the heals of a nationwide debate, watched by independents and democrats as well as conservatives, where only one candidate presented himself strongly against these endless and countless wars - Ron Paul!

Agorism
09-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Like I said,

Most polling comes on Wed.

KingNothing
09-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Excellent news on the heals of a nationwide debate, watched by independents and democrats as well as conservatives, where only one candidate presented himself strongly against these endless and countless wars - Ron Paul!

The polling was probably done before the debate, right?

sailingaway
09-13-2011, 12:54 PM

In the NC poll they haven't released yet (not the national one) they said Ron and Cain both were ahead of Bachmann.

sailingaway
09-13-2011, 12:55 PM
The polling was probably done before the debate, right?

Yeah, but the same thing happened in Iowa, except there was more cheering and less booing.