PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Seems To Be Going After Ron Paul

No Free Beer
09-13-2011, 10:14 AM
Go on the Blaze and you will see there are three videos bashing Ron Paul.

Here is one...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/have-you-seen-the-constitution-quoting-ron-paul-supporting-drunk-driver-video/

RecoveringNeoCon
09-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Yea, I noticed that. Good amount of comments on those videos are saying the same thing. I think its pretty obvious.

Someone in the comments said Beck radio show this morning was smearing Paul's foreign policy. No surprise there. I could give a damn. Its just so funny how, just months ago, Glenn was like, "Paul is the closest to our founders than any other candidate on that stage." What a snake.

Brian4Liberty
09-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Reverend Beck is still getting involved in politics?

Romulus
09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Who? The guy is irrelevant.

sluggo
09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
C'mon guys Beck is coming around.

acptulsa
09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Some of us have been saying for years now that when push came to shove the stroking would end and the stabbing would resume.

Push seems to have come to shove...

PermanentSleep
09-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Scanning the radio this morning I caught his show right when he was saying even though he agrees with him on a lot of things, he could never never never vote for him and then proceeded on a completely nonsensical rant about how OBL and Iran want to destroy the world and quoted Ahmadinejad's wipe Israel off the map as being said by OBL. He was basically saying that Ron was a nut for listening to what the turrists say.

As many of us have known for a while, it was only a matter of when not if he would throw Ron under the bus again. It seems it has begun.

Tarzan
09-13-2011, 10:44 AM
C'mon guys Beck is coming around.

No... Beck is an entertainer who needs ratings. He has a format that has worked for him and he will stick to it. He will do whatever he needs to get and keep ratings. Depending on him for any sort of consistency (beyond his self interests) just ain't gonna happen

I still think he owes Gene Scott... since Beck stole the whole blackboard thing from Scott.

sluggo
09-13-2011, 10:49 AM
No... Beck is an entertainer who needs ratings. He has a format that has worked for him and he will stick to it. He will do whatever he needs to get and keep ratings. Depending on him for any sort of consistency (beyond his self interests) just ain't gonna happen

I still think he owes Gene Scott... since Beck stole the whole blackboard thing from Scott.

I was just kidding. Beck is a snake.

Birdlady
09-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Yes I agree.

Just because Glenn Beck says something nice about RP one week, doesn't mean he supports him now. I remember we went through this exact thing in 2007 and it drove me crazy. Don't fall for their tactics. One week everyone would love Wolf Blitzer, next week he'd say something mean and then you'd all hate him.

All of these top radio hosts have a larger agenda whether it be more ratings, money or something else, I'm not sure. It is becoming pretty obvious. Ron Paul kicked their butts last night in the debate and they are freaking out big time. When Ron Paul doesn't do so well, they don't pay any attention at all.

Brian4Liberty
09-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Beck, like many other so-called conservatives, has a single, over-riding, primary obsession. He, like many others, would become a Democrat overnight if the Democrat candidate swore that they had that same, singular priority.

A Son of Liberty
09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Glenn Beck is at this very moment crawling up inside of Rick Perry's ass.

KingRobbStark
09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
"Thou shall make money"

That's Becks only commandment.

airborne373
09-13-2011, 11:06 AM
I have no use for coke heads and alcoholics. Search the psychological traits of alcoholics. They lie to themselves and others. And just being off the sauce and drugs does not heal the damage to the psyche. Dry dunks still lie.

DrN0
09-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Just don't forget how Beck threw Debra Medina (the Tea Party / Ron Paul Republican candidate for Texas governor) under the bus right before the primary. Perry really didn't know if he was going to beat her until Beck torpedoed her campaign.

Listen to me now...GLEN BECK IS A NWO SHILL. He is one of their best weapons. He looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but he ain't no freakin' duck. HE'S NOT ONE OF US. He is a propagandizing agent of the NWO. They use him to infiltrate our movement and VENT SOCIAL AGITATION AWAY FROM USEFUL FOCUS.

jmdrake
09-13-2011, 12:03 PM
You know what? I'm glad Beck is doing this. So now I don't want to hear any more crap from anyone about Beck "really being on our side" and Beck "just attack Medina because he was being harassed by truthers" or any of that nonsense! People kiss up to neocon talk show hosts and then attack people like John Stewart because he (Stewart) attacks the same Tea Party goons that attack us. Just realize none of these talking heads are ever truly in our corner. If they were they wouldn't have a job.

MJU1983
09-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Top 10 Tea Party Crashers (http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/top-10-tea-party-crashers/)

He's on the list. ;)

D.A.S.
09-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Beck is a nut. We don't want him amongst our supporters anyway :-P

I think it only gives our movement more credibility to piss off people like Beck and Limbaugh.

ctiger2
09-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Glenn Beck is a Zionist. Therefore, all US foreign policy MUST be in Israel's best interest according to Glenn.

Legend1104
09-13-2011, 12:45 PM
I only caught the last of his rant this morning but I will tell what I remember and hear. Basically he said, "If a country messes with us, we will crush them into glass. We will crush them and come home. We are not going to talk to them, build schools, we are going to take them out and come home. Mr. Ron Paul has finally revealed himself. We finally know where he stands." He also later played a clip of a drunk driver getting arrested and ranting to the cops about the constitution. He then began yelling "Ron Paul 2012!" He didn't actually relate him to Ron Paul, but it was pretty much implied.

Nate-ForLiberty
09-13-2011, 12:47 PM
But but, Beck gets the message of Liberty out to a large audience!!!

:rolleyes: ffs.

D.A.S.
09-13-2011, 12:49 PM
I only caught the last of his rant this morning but I will tell what I remember and hear. Basically he said, "If a country messes with us, we will crush them into glass. We will crush them and come home. We are not going to talk to them, build schools, we are going to take them out and come home. Mr. Ron Paul has finally revealed himself. We finally know where he stands." He also later played a clip of a drunk driver getting arrested and ranting to the cops about the constitution. He then began yelling "Ron Paul 2012!" He didn't actually relate him to Ron Paul, but it was pretty much implied.

I think this is the message that we're going against in trying to convert more Republicans to vote for Ron Paul. Adopting these sorts of views just shows either unwillingness to think or total lack of intelligence.

Dr.3D
09-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Scanning the radio this morning I caught his show right when he was saying even though he agrees with him on a lot of things, he could never never never vote for him and then proceeded on a completely nonsensical rant about how OBL and Iran want to destroy the world and quoted Ahmadinejad's wipe Israel off the map as being said by OBL. He was basically saying that Ron was a nut for listening to what the turrists say.

As many of us have known for a while, it was only a matter of when not if he would throw Ron under the bus again. It seems it has begun.

Who knows more about the reason they attack us than those who are doing the attacking? I can never figure out why people won't listen when they explain why they attack us.