PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich & Cain

The Magic Hoof
09-13-2011, 09:45 AM
I don't like either of them. Cain was chairman of the fed in Kansas, and Gingrich has been a typical neocon for the last years as far and I know. However I can't deny that I love watching them in the debates.

Cain is hilarious with some of his jokes, and Gingrich is too but with a jab on top of it. I remembering literally LOL'ing at some of their responses :D I don't think they should hold political office really, but it would be great to at least have them as talking heads sometimes for humor's sake.

Original_Intent
09-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Cain and his 9-9-9 tax plan just keeps reinforcing to me that he is more of a pizza chain ad-man than president. I keep expecting "You can order 9 pizzas with 9 toppings for just 9 dollars each!"

RileyE104
09-13-2011, 11:06 AM
cain and his 9-9-9 tax plan just keeps reinforcing to me that he is more of a pizza chain ad-man than president. I keep expecting "you can order 9 pizzas with 9 toppings for just 9 dollars each!"

lmao!

ravedown
09-13-2011, 11:10 AM
limbaugh just said cain and gingrich won the debate last night. and paul and huntsmen belong are basically democrats. ha.

Aratus
09-13-2011, 11:14 AM
mr. limbaugh is egging on a 'favorite son' holdout until ballots 3 or 4 by
georgia at the RNC? rusk knows rick perry ain't gonna snap up georgia?

_b_
09-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Cain and his 9-9-9 tax plan just keeps reinforcing to me that he is more of a pizza chain ad-man than president. I keep expecting "You can order 9 pizzas with 9 toppings for just 9 dollars each!"
I hope next time Cain mentions 9-9-9 Ron mentions that the income tax started out as low rates on high earners and has since turned into the miserable system we have now. 9-9-9 will turn into 10-10-10, 15-15-15, 20-20-20...until we are even more enslaved than now. If a new tax, a national sales tax, is going to be introduced the income tax needs to be abolished in the same legislation.