PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry Can someone explain the path from media corporations to Rick Perry?

EWM
09-13-2011, 09:19 AM
We all know Rick Perry is the media's #1 guy, but I'm curious as to why that really is. How can they continue to have him as the frontrunner when he's obviously not, according to most Americans. My basic assumption would lead me to think a Perry win would somehow put money in the pockets of the big media corporations. But then is that somehow also linked to Bilderberg? Afterall, Perry is the only candidate to have attended the conference, and he seems to lie about his involvement.

Can anyone connect the dots with some facts?

acptulsa
09-13-2011, 09:25 AM
There's a dot called General Electric.

Perry likes to kick brown ass. G.E. sells many, many things that help us do this, from jet engines to avionics to, well, all kinds of things. And G.E. owns NBC.

Pretty big dot.

EWM
09-13-2011, 09:30 AM
There's a dot called General Electric.

Perry likes to kick brown ass. G.E. sells many, many things that help us do this, from jet engines to avionics to, well, all kinds of things. And G.E. owns NBC.

Pretty big dot.

But it seems like it goes beyond NBC. How can CNN, FOX, and all the other big ones all be on the same page? It's a pretty big conspiracy.

Aratus
09-13-2011, 09:37 AM
murdoch = Fox

EWM
09-13-2011, 09:39 AM
murdoch = Fox

So what's in it for Murdoch if Perry wins?

acptulsa
09-13-2011, 09:40 AM
But it seems like it goes beyond NBC. How can CNN, FOX, and all the other big ones all be on the same page? It's a pretty big conspiracy.

And has been since before either of us were born.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY