PDA

View Full Version : should "we" get a new name/title??

satchelmcqueen
09-13-2011, 06:40 AM
serious question. i am DONE associating myself with the "tea party". yes WE started this movement, but its been hijacked to the point that the man who was solely influential for it even happening was totally ignored once again in the debates. he was skipped on 2 very important questions, one being about the FED, and wasnt allowed to explain his first question while the others were.

im telling you, i am embarrassed as a paul supporter for the rest of the country to think that this so called tea party is associated with ron paul or had anything to do with the original intent of the beginnings of it. the neocons have stole it. fox stole it. the msm has stole it. how in the world was anyone on that stage even considered what the tea party first started out to be except for paul and maybe bachmann???? this debate and the title of it was embarrassing to me. ive had to do some damage control already because of it. ive had to already explain that this tea party isnt the one WE started in 07.

get my point? i aint whining, or running, but i do think it has become something that will never be the same again and so far from what it started out to be. im done with the title. i knew this would happen once the msm started pretending to like and market the tea party ideas on their shows. i think we all should dump the title and move on. its dead and distorted.

who here agrees with my point?

PastaRocket848
09-13-2011, 06:54 AM
i haven't associated myself (or the freedom movement) with the tea party, ever. i've always viewed them as two, opposed movements. the only co-opted the theme, not the message.

KingNothing
09-13-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm just KingNothing, an individual. Why define yourself by a collective?

anewvoice
09-13-2011, 06:57 AM

+1

This was a nice one though. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Liberty

SpiritOf1776_J4
09-13-2011, 07:03 AM
who here agrees with my point?

We need to use the Boston Tea Party event to intentionally dump them - this is right before the primary season anyway.

I picture a video with a picture of a ship in the Boston Harbor with flags on the side that say "TEA PARTY" on it - with this:

4 years ago, the tea party dumped the establishment kool-aid overboard (Ron Paul money bomb / event pictures from boston, ads in background), and we raised a record amount of money that day.

But things don't stay a party forever. Quote from Thomas Paine about summer soldiers and sunshine patriots. The tea party turns into a revolution.
Flag change to Ron Paul Revolutution on ship.

The Ron Paul Revolutution.

The end. Join us in Boston this december.

Feel free to use / modify as you will.

SpiritOf1776_J4
09-13-2011, 07:05 AM
We need to use the Boston Tea Party event to intentionally dump them - this is right before the primary season anyway.

I picture a video with a picture of a ship in the Boston Harbor with flags on the side that say "TEA PARTY" on it - with this:

4 years ago, the tea party dumped the establishment kool-aid overboard (Ron Paul money bomb / event pictures from boston, ads in background), and we raised a record amount of money that day.

But things don't stay a party forever. Quote from Thomas Paine about summer solderies and sunshine patriots. The tea party turns into a revolution.
Flag chance to Ron Paul Revolutution on ship.

This battleship is fully operationally :)

satchelmcqueen
09-13-2011, 07:18 AM
this is good!

But things don't stay a party forever. Quote from Thomas Paine about summer soldiers and sunshine patriots. The tea party turns into a revolution.
Flag change to Ron Paul Revolutution on ship.

Esoteric
09-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Ron inspired the tea party.. then left it because he was too tea party.

someperson
09-13-2011, 08:14 AM
I wrote a post about this a while ago. Please note the quoted block of text, in particular. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?256938-Bloomberg-Neocons-Overtake-Tea-Party&p=2839527#post2839527) :)

Carole
09-13-2011, 08:28 AM
The tea party was hijacked by neo cons. :)

Carole
09-13-2011, 08:29 AM

:D

satchelmcqueen
09-13-2011, 05:15 PM
i dont define myself as a collective, but the average voter will.

AuH20
09-13-2011, 05:18 PM
The Tea Party is a collection of various groups. It's foolish to even classify it one way or another.

acptulsa
09-13-2011, 05:24 PM
I think it's high time we lampooned the hell out of this thing. I can see Alice as a brunette with a Minnesota accent, a black rabbit saying 'I'm late--the party started at nine nine nine!', Gingrich in a tophat saying things like, 'I can contradict my every stated principle so long as I go to confession', and Rick Perry in a red dress saying 'Off with his head!'

I can totally see that.

minusbear
09-13-2011, 05:41 PM
The neocon tea party is nothing like the real tea party from 2007. We stood up against the zionist military industrial complex. The current so called tea party is nothing more than a church lady social club.

gb13
09-13-2011, 05:49 PM
+1

This was a nice one though. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Liberty

YUP! Wish we had this today.