PDA

View Full Version : Perry Cult Going After Bachmann After Gardasil Exchange

AuH20
09-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Comments are astounding. Some actually are rationalizing that Perry did the impoverished girls of Texas a favor by mandating Gardasil. Sick bastards are calling Bachmann 'crazy' and 'amateurish' as opposed to inspecting the horrific record of one Rick Perry. These are mainstream republicans/ PARTY LOYALISTS who have no love for Palin or Tea Party types. They want their Rick Perry BAD.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/09/12/video-bachmann-santorum-hammer-perry-on-the-gardasil-vaccine/

Bachmann sounds like she needs to go home and sit in the basement wearing her tinfoil hat. Sheesh lady!! This is not putting fluoride in drinking water or landing on the moon stuff!!

OldeSCfan on September 12, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Thanks for that info. Perry can’t really go into the fact that the vaccine is aimed at a very poor underclass that can’t or won’t protect itself with Pap smears and abstinence. The vaccine would save a lot of lives (and money) among that population. As I understand it too, making it mandatory made it so that insurance would pay for it. It’s $360. Since it’s not mandatory, people have to pay out of pocket.

juliesa on September 12, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Bachman should have learned to NOT make her campaign AGAINST another candidate HER ONLY campaign.

After the debate, Bachmann ran to both CNN and FOX and spent all her air time continuing to attack Perry. Too bad she did not bother to spread her message in any way, shape, or form.

Bachmann is now as finished as Pawlenty was after he devoted his campaign to only attacking her!

Freddy on September 12, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Bachmann had better learn fast that the primary season is not for trashing your opponent but to trash the current WH occupant. Her cheap and totally unfounded remark about Merck and Perry was way below the norm and she will lose a lot of credit for that shot. She also acted like the young girls in Texas had actually been injected when they clearly had not. Perry said he was wrong to do it the way he did and not many if any pols have the self confidence or integrity to admit a mistake. Can you imagine Obama doing any such thing? She is coming off as a hysterical attacker without any substance. Romney had better be careful too because he is almost defending the status quo on Medicare. He is offering to fix it but even he knows it is a Ponzi scheme with more taking out than are putting in. At least with Madoff you could “Ask” for your investment back and maybe get it. Not with SS or Medicare. I think ALL of the candidates should get away from “My Record” of doing yada yada yada and go for the solutions to the problems that Obama has created. Every candidate should preface their remarks with “This is how I will fix the problem Obama created”. Perry may not be the one but I can certainly rule out Santorum, Cain, Huntsman, Bachmann and Paul.

inspectorudy on September 13, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Ronulus
09-12-2011, 11:25 PM
In the state that teaches abstinence only, he wants to force a cure for HPV - a sexually transmitted diseases :rolleyes:

Bordillo
09-13-2011, 12:21 AM
why doesnt jesus just kill HPV