PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On In Se Iowa?

poppop_schell
06-13-2007, 09:46 PM
I am a full-time Senior Mormon Misisonary at Nauvoo, IL. I would like to help out some in SE Iowa, specically in Keokuk, Ft. Madison and Burlington. Any suggestions?

angrydragon
06-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Look for some meetups in that area.
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/

Dave
06-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I am a full-time Senior Mormon Misisonary at Nauvoo, IL. I would like to help out some in SE Iowa, specically in Keokuk, Ft. Madison and Burlington. Any suggestions?

There are meetups in Fairfield, Iowa City, and the Quad Cities. I'd say join one or more of these to get your feet wet and then jump to one in the extreme southeast of Iowa when someone starts one down there. Or...start a new meetup yourself!

p.s. How many in the Mormon community do you think will pass on Romney? You're welcome here in the big Ron Paul freedom tent.

Nathan Hale
06-13-2007, 10:52 PM
If you're in Iowa, get together and start working toward packing the straw poll in August. Petition the Paul campaign to financially support any campaign work you take part in toward this goal, but it's a major priority for this campaign's continued growth to invest in the Iowa Straw Poll.

nayjevin
06-13-2007, 11:00 PM
definitely check out this thread --

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=2962

ARealConservative
06-13-2007, 11:15 PM

We have one guy from Burlington in the quad City meetup group. Until more activty is generated in your area, feel free to join our group.

ronpaul.meetup.com/117/

Swmorgan77
06-14-2007, 12:10 AM

Wow there sure are a lot of LDS people involved in this. Seems like the beginnings of a prophecy that Romney doesn't believe in might be coming true :)

My advice is just get out and active, anything you can do to get visibility for Ron Paul (obviously taking whatever discretion necessary as a emissary of the Church).

My experience is that visibility and exposure are the only real challenges for Dr. Paul. Once exposed, his message sells itself and people resonate very strongly and want to support him.

I have 2 DVD's and a CD-ROm that I have put together for our Utah group. I can mail you copies which you can reproduce and distribute if you like, just send me a PM with your address.