PDA

View Full Version : PHONE NUMBER TO CNN - tell them what you thought of the debate!

Napoleon's Shadow
09-12-2011, 08:41 PM
null

AdamT
09-12-2011, 08:48 PM
bump

BSU kid
09-12-2011, 08:50 PM
What to complain about? The poll, or the actual debate...

rp08orbust
No answer.

bluesc
But but but.. Doing this wouldn't be reaching out to likely republican voters, instead we should be canvassing and phonebanking, right?

rp08orbust
09-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I intend to tell them that while the debate was fairer than others, leaving Ron Paul out of the Federal Reserve discussion was absurd.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Angry as I am, it feels like this would be a waste of time. We're at the point where media doesn't respond to ratings or feedback anymore. Why bother when most of their money comes from bailouts?

If anyone should be hit hard with complaints, it should be their advertisers. I don't know how much these channels still use advertising dollars for day to day operations, but trying to cut them dry couldn't hurt.

refuge
09-12-2011, 08:59 PM
If anyone should be hit hard with complaints, it should be their advertisers. I don't know how much these channels still use advertising dollars for day to day operations, but trying to cut them dry couldn't hurt.
I'm trying to put that together, and I think it is the only way we could strike back at the MSM: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?315247-Did-anyone-record-the-CNN-debate-with-the-commercials-How-about-we-fight-back

Give me liberty
09-12-2011, 09:09 PM
If anyone here can do this for me i would be happy can anyone call CNN and tell them that the booing at ron paul was disrespectful and very childless? tell them that ron paul has a point.

Napoleon's Shadow
09-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Angry as I am, it feels like this would be a waste of time. Stopping them from doing business by flooding their phone lines will eventually make them understand that people are pissed off at them. Trust me, they feel the pain even if they aren't going to admit it.

BlueFloyd
09-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Bug'em and bug'm and bug'em, put those Unlimited Minutes to work.

ghengis86
09-12-2011, 09:57 PM
"hello. I just wanted to call and tell you that your horribly moderated and biased debate was so obviously planned to elevate some candidates while marginalizing others that I will no longer watch anything on CNN and will not only refrain from supporting your advertisers, I will actively encourage others to withdraw their support from your network and it's sponsors. You may not listen to me, but I'm sure those who realize the eroding market share of your network will. Have a good night!"

Sjmfury
09-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I called the Number and the following ensued:

Guy: "This is the CNN Radio Station you have the wrong number."
Me: "Can you give me the right phone number then?"
Guy: "Look dude we get the point."
Me: "What Point?"
Guy: "The Ron Paul Point."

Win!

BSU kid
09-12-2011, 10:09 PM
lol

Dianne
09-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Maybe call during business hours tomorrow. Right now, the main CNN thugs are asleep and don't give a damn... We should start at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning complaining about their corrupt bs. We should have already had Msnbc/Politico phones jammed... They are not even journalists.. they are salesmen and saleswomen, who have been hired to sell you bullshit.

Bruno
09-12-2011, 11:00 PM
I called the Number and the following ensued:

Guy: "This is the CNN Radio Station you have the wrong number."
Me: "Can you give me the right phone number then?"
Guy: "Look dude we get the point."
Me: "What Point?"
Guy: "The Ron Paul Point."

Win!

+ rep, that's awesome!

slamhead
09-12-2011, 11:03 PM
I just wanted to scream! Really the only reason they are talking about the Federal Reserve is because of him. I am so disgusted but it only makes me want to fight harder against this establishment.

AdamT
09-12-2011, 11:18 PM
They want to feather RP's talking points out to the other candidates, and hide the fact they are RP's ideas. Why? Because they know they are popular positions, but they will do everything in their power to hide that they are Ron's ideas because they hate Ron and refuse to give him the credit. Nothing more than typical spin from these liars!

refuge
09-13-2011, 10:15 AM
I just wanted to scream! Really the only reason they are talking about the Federal Reserve is because of him. I am so disgusted but it only makes me want to fight harder against this establishment.
I did scream at a few parts.
It's like when that one kid asked, "How much of my dollar should I get to keep?" Ron Paul should have yelled out, "All of it!"