PDA

View Full Version : CNN/Tea Party Presidential Debate: What to Expect

sailingaway
09-12-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.care2.com/causes/cnntea-party-presidential-debate-what-to-expect.html

TexMac
09-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Oooh, the Wrath of Rush. Will they dare cross Rush?

Voluntary Man
09-12-2011, 03:41 PM
no guarantees, but expect a follow-up question on the fence comment, either from a moderator or opponent, accompanied by snickering and rolling of eyes.

otherwise, expect much of what happened in the last "debate": expect him to be largely ignored, and intermittently tossed odd-ball questions, to make him appear "out-of-touch" (yeah, out-of-touch like Churchill).

This time, though, expect Perry to have learned his lesson (to have been properly coached), and to ignore Dr Paul, as much as possible. I wouldn't expect any more commercial break fireworks between those two.

That's all I got.

mosquitobite
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM
I just want to say I puke a little every time I see some journalist call Perry a "tea partier". Um, HOW exactly does he fit that definition??

matt0611
09-12-2011, 03:49 PM
I just want to say I puke a little every time I see some journalist call Perry a "tea partier". Um, HOW exactly does he fit that definition??

The term "tea partier" has now been watered down to "conservative republican". But even then, Rick Perry is no conservative.