PDA

View Full Version : LPAC Reno and YAL bootcamp

Canderson
09-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Hey everybody!

I just went to sign up for the YAL bootcamp in Reno on the 17th, but it simply redirected me to the LPAC site. Is the bootcamp 20$ fee included in the LPAC $35 student fee?

Also is anyone here going to LPAC? I lived in Germany during the last election so missed out on everything, and this will be my first Ron Paul event. Im going alone because my GF isn't big on politics and would love to meet up with some other youth during the event. PM me if youd be interested in getting lunch or something. Especially if your from norcal.

Thanks Canderson

gerryb
09-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Yes, the YAL workshop is included in the LPAC fee

truthsaga
09-13-2011, 12:05 AM
I am driving up from San Jose, CA. and I will be there all day Friday with my two sons. I am unsure if 26 puts me out of the YAL age group, but would be hopeful to check it out. I am hoping to have an opportunity to get a picture or at least a book signed by Ron Paul. In 2007, I was duped out of my pic with Paul because some "photographer" insisted that he will take the pics with his camera and e-mail them to me and another guy that was beside me. Well, I never received the pics.. I bet he didn't even know how to use the camera!