PDA

View Full Version : And this just us late night freaks!!!!!!!

max
11-05-2007, 12:04 AM
Most people had gone to bed and we'll still skyrocketing...

when they wake up and see these mind boggling numbers put up by us late night freaks...... I expect a HUGE morning surge.....sustained throughout the day.....and then REPEATED as we get even more pumped up...

we're stepping into our power....

rodent
11-05-2007, 12:06 AM
lol, what if the MSM is right and the campaign is just a bunch of late night freaks living in their mothers' basements?

Then I guess we better give them credit for fair and balanced reporting, huh?

RevolutionSD
11-05-2007, 12:07 AM
plenty more to come, including my donation in the morning!

steph3n
11-05-2007, 12:08 AM
We are about to surpass 164k which was one of the largest single days(if not the biggest) in just 1 hour 15 min :D

max
11-05-2007, 12:09 AM
lol, what if the MSM is right and the campaign is just a bunch of late night freaks living in their mothers' basements?

I hope my mom doesnt get pissed when she gets her credit card statement ;)

Johncjackson
11-05-2007, 12:09 AM

Well, I am in my basement. But it's MY house and this is where I go to get away from my wife and kids. I work at home and am a late night freak, pretty much.

The Only Woj
11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
well, it's only 10pm on the west coast, so it's not really late late here. I'm waiting until about midday tomorrow to put the donation down. and then, depending on the totals, I might lay down a second donation for my favorite presidential candidate if I think it's worth throwing into now instead of at a later date.

Johncjackson
11-05-2007, 12:15 AM
posted in wrong topic, wth

MozoVote
11-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah the main reason I even donated now was to be sure it got in ... was concerned the RP site might be down in the middle of the day when the BIG turnout comes...