PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Blitzer:Last chance for you to send me suggested questions!

lucky_bg
09-12-2011, 07:12 AM
On twitter:

wolfblitzercnn Wolf Blitzer
Big Day! I'm moderating #CNNTeaParty GOP debate in Tampa. Last chance for you to send me suggested questions. 8PM ET #CNN

http://twitter.com/#!/wolfblitzercnn/status/113230434598518784

acptulsa
09-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Wolf Blitzkreig as moderator? Oh joy.

Cation: Paul supporters with high blood pressure are warned to avoid tonight's debate.

specsaregood
09-12-2011, 08:44 AM
I sent mine in, first time I used the twit. You all should send questions as well.

FriedChicken
09-12-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm not extremely familiar with Wolf other than the interviews hes had with RP but ... why is everyone so negative towards him? Did I miss something? I've always found him to be someone who asks decent questions and allows people to share their views and you really get to know what the other person thinks rather than it trying to be spun as much as other interviewers.

As I said, I'm not all that familiar with him. This is an honest question and not a defense.

specsaregood
09-12-2011, 10:41 AM
As I said, I'm not all that familiar with him. This is an honest question and not a defense.

I think some distrust stems from his previous employer. AIPAC, who is no friend dr. paul, due to their insistence that republicans help fund abortions in Israel via foreign aid.

sailingaway
09-12-2011, 10:45 AM
I sent mine in, first time I used the twit. You all should send questions as well.

saw it. Following you!

sailingaway
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm not extremely familiar with Wolf other than the interviews hes had with RP but ... why is everyone so negative towards him? Did I miss something? I've always found him to be someone who asks decent questions and allows people to share their views and you really get to know what the other person thinks rather than it trying to be spun as much as other interviewers.

I think he struggles to be a fair journalist, but hate's Ron's lack of correlation of Israel's interests automatically with America's interests. He knows Ron isn't AGAINST Israel, but he himself is very pro Israel support by the US, without question. But he tries to be fair, imho, with great struggle.

lucky_bg
09-12-2011, 10:50 AM

Share link to your twitter acount here, so others can follow you.

specsaregood
09-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Share link to your twitter acount here, so others can follow you.
http://twitter.com/#!/specsaregood

specsaregood
09-12-2011, 11:07 AM
saw it. Following you!

Oh, darn I think I sent it to the wrong place. I sent it to @wolfblitzer not @wolfblitzercnn

lucky_bg
09-12-2011, 11:09 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/specsaregood

Thanks. I'm following you.

Friendly suggestion - put some pic as avatar and add some description about You, why are you on twitter, what interests you, or something like that, as that way it is more likely others will follow you.

low preference guy
09-12-2011, 11:09 AM
nice tweet. defund the dang abortion provider!

LibertyEagle
09-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Thanks. I'm following you.

Friendly suggestion - put some pic as avatar and add some description about You, why are you on twitter, what interests you, or something like that, as that way it is more likely others will follow you.
I don't think he should right now. At least not identify himself as a RP supporter. Because I think his question would have a better chance of going through.

specsaregood
09-12-2011, 11:14 AM
I don't think he should right now. At least not identify himself as a RP supporter. Because I think his question would have a better chance of going through.

Yeah, not gonna. I would think a real journalist would have already asked this already. The fungibility argument is the exact argument these republicans use to try to defund planned parenthood. Yet, they vote for foreign aid for abortion providers.

speciallyblend
09-12-2011, 11:16 AM
why is cnn full of shit?

lucky_bg
09-12-2011, 11:21 AM

No, I didn't mean he should do that. Just to put some picture as avatar and wrote something in his account's description. That way this account will look more serious.

KingRobbStark
09-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Every time Perry gets first place a baby dies. Everytime a Ron Paul gets first a baby lives. The future is in our hands. Let's get serious.

Working Poor
09-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Wolf Blitzkreig as moderator? Oh joy.

Cation: Paul supporters with high blood pressure are warned to avoid tonight's debate.

I have low BP so I think I will watch it just to bring my numbers up

JamesButabi
09-12-2011, 12:44 PM
tweet him my video question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjaEtJ2euV0

Tarzan
09-12-2011, 12:55 PM
why is cnn full of shit?

Its what happens when you have been anal retentive since 1980... you build up quite a backlog (pun intended). :)

speciallyblend
09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Its what happens when you have been anal retentive since 1980... you build up quite a backlog (pun intended). :)

it is best i watch football so i do not destroy my tv!:)

jmdrake
09-12-2011, 01:43 PM
My tweet to Wolf.

If we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate us for our freedoms, why did we give up freedom in response?

speciallyblend
09-12-2011, 01:44 PM
My tweet to Wolf.

If we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate us for our freedoms, why did we give up freedom in response?

nice

Dary
09-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Will all candidates who have been endorsed by Ronald Reagan please raise their hands.