PDA

View Full Version : Top level forum topics

tekkierich
05-17-2007, 04:22 PM
This is getting messy. I didn't even see the first post about Dr. Paul on the Ron Smith show (Baltimore radio) because it was already on page two three hours after it's last comment.

We need to divide up the discussion:

I suggest a Topic of Media Appearances for discussions and notice of Ron Paul either appearing on TV, Radio, Print, or Online, or for him being the topic of discussion.

A Second topic I can think of is Poll notices. This can be for silly online polls that we want to direct people to or big media poll results as they come out.

Anyone else think of some other topics? This place is hopping, and you guys are awesome. Organization will help a lot though.

P.S. I know I am a newbie here. I have been lurking for a few days here. Have been a small "l" libertarian for several years, and have been aware of and interested in Ron Paul for about the last year or so.

tnvoter
05-17-2007, 04:45 PM
here here

CurtisLow
05-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Good idea! I'm glad I thought of it..lol

Make it so #1

Bryan
05-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Yes, things can be broken up more and should be. Josh has been going the conservative route of not wanting to spread things out too much but things are going very strong here. Here is another thread on the topic, obviously lost in all the traffic: :)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=229

angelatc had two suggestions that I really like:

Action items: emails to send, letters to write, polls to vote in.
News: Links to articles.

The Action items would allow one to take a quick glance of things they can do.

Keep the ideas rolling, Josh is listening. We're making a difference.

CurtisLow
05-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Thanks Tek for bring this up it would make for a better forum. Thanks to all the moderators yes even the super ones too. good job!

emails to send

letters to write

polls to vote in.

News:

News Flash!

Links to articles.

Videos on Youtube

Videos on Google

Petitions to sign

diggs to bump

Volunteers Needed

etc, etc...