PDA

View Full Version : OMG - You won't believe what the people over on Sean Hannity Forums think...

trey4sports
09-10-2011, 02:28 PM
hxxp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2317381

ItsTime
09-10-2011, 02:34 PM
So they are all going to vote for Ron Paul now?

Bruno
09-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Short version, please

johnrocks
09-10-2011, 02:35 PM
The same ones that detest neo cons;like me; and the same ones who wrap their lips around it still wage battle;nothing has changed.

trey4sports
09-10-2011, 02:46 PM
apparently a good chunk of them support non-intervention and hate neo-cons. Boy, i bet Sean Hannity is proud :p

acptulsa
09-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Sean Hannity forums? Think?

In the same sentence?

Xenophage
09-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Wow. I'm shocked.

I can only surmise that a lot of Ron Paul supporters are on the Sean Hannity forums. We do tend to utilize social media and the internet far more than establishment Republicans, so maybe this should not be a surprise.

I'm sure there are members of this board on there.

trey4sports
09-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Wow. I'm shocked.

I can only surmise that a lot of Ron Paul supporters are on the Sean Hannity forums. We do tend to utilize social media and the internet far more than establishment Republicans, so maybe this should not be a surprise.

I'm sure there are members of this board on there.

several people in the thread I linked have x,xxx number of posts as well so they are not trolls or anything. I would love to see the look on Sean Hannity's face when he logs onto his own forum and reads that thread.

libertybrewcity
09-10-2011, 04:36 PM
a lot of the other threads about Ron Paul seem to be very neutral about him. It seems that Ron Paul supporters have a strong presence on the sites. Maybe that's perhaps why Hannity is nice to RP now.

bluesc
09-10-2011, 04:41 PM
One person who posted in the thread over there who appears to support Ron Paul has 94,000 posts. He's no troll. I wonder when he was converted. Hannity sure didn't help him with that decision.

Wren
09-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Nothing new, there are just a lot of RP supporters and libertarians who post there. threads like that are common, ironically on a hannity website.

jason43
09-10-2011, 04:47 PM
That's fun y. There are a lot of Paul people over there. I remember in 07 we used to get banned for mentioning Ron unless you were talking trash about him. Guess hannity needed the web traffic. Haha

Working Poor
09-10-2011, 04:49 PM
I am sure Hannity will continue to distribute his brand of misinformation regardless of what is said in his forums.

boneyard bill
09-10-2011, 05:20 PM
I am sure Hannity will continue to distribute his brand of misinformation regardless of what is said in his forums.

I wouldn't be so sure. He has to look where his bread is buttered. Neo-conservatism was never a popular movement. I has always been driven by the conservative media. Now that the Dems have control of foreign policy and our involvements overseas have dragged on and multiplied, grass-roots conservatives are showing signs of impatience with this nonsense. Look at Santorum's poll numbers. Look what people like Perry and Bachmann are saying about interventions. They may not be advocating non-intervention, but they're urging a much more cautious approach.