PDA

View Full Version : Default A scary Gardasil Vaccine bill is making its way through the CA state legislature

linusPAULing
09-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Key California legislators passing an anti-parent bill grabbed campaign financing from the gigantic Merck conglomerate, a CalWatchDog.com investigation revealed. The legislation is AB 499 by Assemblywoman Toni Atkins, D-San Diego. In the bill’s language, it “authorizes a minor, who is 12 years of age or older, to consent to medical care related to the prevention of a sexually transmitted disease.”

http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/09/06/merck-funded-anti-parent-bill/

Birdlady
09-10-2011, 12:35 PM
I love how rather than educate kids about STD's, we now go straight to a vaccination that has been known to induce autoimmune disorders. I was 25 years old, married for 5 years and had tested negative for HPV 2 years prior during a pap smear. The gyne I saw told me I should immediately get the Gardasil vaccine to "save lives" and to wait here for her to get the injection. I asked her why would I do such a thing considering the only life I need to worry about is my own when it comes to a vaccine that is being injected into me. I went on to explain to her that I was MARRIED, 25 years old and was negative to HPV from a previous laboratory analysis. I told her it made absolutely no sense whatsoever to take the vaccine and she was simply pushing it for her own financial gain. She was horrified at me, but realized I was right and saw right through her lies! haha

Vaccines have injured many young girls too. They will now lead a crippled life all due to fear and ignorance. My own chronic health issues ( I have dysautonomia) could very well be from a vaccine I got in my teenage years. I will never know. It is a common link for those with POTS. You get a vaccine and then within a few weeks, you are now disabled for the rest of your life.

The biggest issue is that people BELIEVE getting a vaccine has no risks when that is not true at all. Read the inserts of these things and make your own decision. Every person getting a vaccine, should be required to read the inserts with the possible injuries and then sign off saying they know what they are getting themselves into. The pharmaceutical companies and doctors only survive off of people's ignorance. If full disclosure was required prior to vaccination, then they would fade out of existence and the free market would find other ways to prevent disease. Ignorance is the only reason why vaccines are widely accepted. Some poor 12 year old girl is going to get talked into this vaccine. Not many adults let alone a vulnerable 12 year old have the nerve to question a doctor and will blindly consent to it.:(