PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina School District Moves Bus Stop From Strip Club Read more: http://www.foxne

Rael
09-09-2011, 11:06 AM
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina -- Officials in South Carolina are moving a school bus stop that was near a strip club after parents complained.

WPDE-TV reports that children had to wait in the parking lot of a strip club in Atlantic Beach to catch the school bus.

Misty Umphries, a mother who waits at the stop with her children, says she had to explain to her 4-year-old the meaning of "topless."

Horry County transportation director Jim Wright previously said the stop was the central point of four blocks it needed to accommodate. Wright was concerned that moving the stop to a community center that parents suggested would require some children to walk farther.

District officials have since decided to create two bus stops in the area. Neither is at the strip club.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/09/south-carolina-school-district-moves-bus-stop-from-strip-club/#ixzz1XTZCVlEQ

dannno
09-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Bureaucrats at every level are such geniuses.

Misty Umphries, a mother who waits at the stop with her children

Ya right, sounds like a stripper name.

oyarde
09-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Where I grew up , I cannot imagine there would ever be a bus stop at a tittie bar in the first place . Pretty funny though .

TCE
09-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Hello free publicity for the strip club!

V3n
09-09-2011, 11:55 AM
I feel bad that the parent had to teach their child the meaning of a word. :(

dannno
09-09-2011, 11:57 AM
I feel bad that the parent had to teach their child the meaning of a word. :(

The more difficult part has to be explaining to the child why a person goes to a bar where other people are topless, or having them remain confused about the whole situation.

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm wondering if this mom ever breast fed... seams like a pretty easy concept to teach your kid... though put off the entertainment aspect till later.

And isn't a common definition of a stripper "a single mom"?

But yeah, hard to believe they put a school bus stop by a strip club in the first place.

puppetmaster
09-09-2011, 12:10 PM
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina -- Officials in South Carolina are moving a school bus stop that was near a strip club after parents complained.

WPDE-TV reports that children had to wait in the parking lot of a strip club in Atlantic Beach to catch the school bus.

Misty Umphries, a mother who waits at the stop with her children, says she had to explain to her 4-year-old the meaning of "topless."

Horry County transportation director Jim Wright previously said the stop was the central point of four blocks it needed to accommodate. Wright was concerned that moving the stop to a community center that parents suggested would require some children to walk farther.

District officials have since decided to create two bus stops in the area. Neither is at the strip club.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/09/south-carolina-school-district-moves-bus-stop-from-strip-club/#ixzz1XTZCVlEQ

jay leno needs this for his show.....

Rael
09-09-2011, 06:20 PM
The more difficult part has to be explaining to the child why a person goes to a bar where other people are topless, or having them remain confused about the whole situation.

Has to be explained sooner or later.

evilfunnystuff
09-09-2011, 07:35 PM

lol

sailingaway
09-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Well, that's probably a good idea.

Dr.3D
09-09-2011, 07:45 PM
And no need for federal involvement.... it all happened locally.

Wow, maybe Congress doesn't need to make a law against having a school bus stop in front of a stripper bar. Doubt that would stop them from doing it though.