PDA

View Full Version : Message to Blizzard

filmmaker58
11-04-2007, 11:16 PM
My son and his friend thought of this. A letter to Blizzard gaming, the makers of the most popular online game in the world :World of Warcraft. in addition, he's starting a guild on WOW called Ron Paul 08.

To the Blizzard.

Greetings. There is a revolution going on, and it's happening on the internet. As the upcoming Presidential election season approaches, one candidate has separated himself from the pack as a defender of freedom, and the American way. The defender of the constitution and civil liberties, Ron Paul. Every other candidate from the major parties has considered or voted for legislation to either tax, or regulate the internet. Ron Paul has opposed such legislation at every turn, recognizing that once that door is opened, the time of the last free market on earth is limited.

This revolution is spreading like wildfire, despite Ron Paul being ignored by the mainstream media. I urge for you at Blizzard Gaming to join this revolution, and help show the true power of the internet, not only as an entertainment engine, but an engine of change.

Endorse Ron Paul, and let your 9 million subscribers worldwide know that the revolution is on.

I have no idea if the people at Blizzard will endorse this, but it's a great idea to try.

libertarian4321
11-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Not a chance.

No company is going to come out and endorse a candidate. Why would they- whats in it for them?

A company might make a donation (the usual process is to donate to more than one candidate), but they won't "endorse" a candidate.