PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul in the Tea Party Poll

PeacePlan
09-09-2011, 09:25 AM
In this article at http://www.huntingtonnews.net/9134 at the end it says only three will be there?

__________________________________________________ ____________________

So, what's next? CNN's Tea Party debate. Will that network be more objectivie? So far, they have limited their poll to only THREE GOP candidates? Guess they do not have the ball to put all the names in the poll and let the internet voters do the rest.. But if they have only three listed candidates, they have removed America's right to vote for the candidate of not the media's choice, but the people's choice.

PeacePlan
09-09-2011, 09:28 AM
We should write them now and complain that all should be in the polls and let us decide.

tsai3904
09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/08/cnn-tea-party-express-to-host-first-ever-tea-party-debate-sept-12/

Participants:

Michele Bachmann
Herman Cain
Newt Gingrich
Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
Rick Perry
Mitt Romney
Rick Santorum

Rael
09-09-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm tired of hearing about the "Tea Party". It's just some abstract concept, not an actual party. There is no way to say if someone is a "member" or not because there are no definite set of criteria established to define what the "Tea Party" is or what it stands for.

turbobrain9
09-09-2011, 09:39 AM
This "tea-party" debate is perhaps the most important for Ron and Bachmann assuming that they ask questions relevent to the tea-party platform. This can be the debate that they both draw sharp distinctions between themselves and the other moderate candidates such as Romney and Huntsman. Cain, Gingrich, and Santorum are going to have to try hard to somehow stay relevent.

Does anyone think that like in 2007, Ron came out and said, he is the "champion of the constitution" he should now come out and say I am modern day founder of the tea-party movement or something along those lines, he should simply claim the mantle, once and for all, and tell everyone that his 2007 campaign was responsible for helping to move this country back towards greatest and fiscal sanity.

Anyone want to venture a one-liner to open the debate??

satchelmcqueen
09-10-2011, 05:35 PM
"hello, i am 12 term congressman ron paul, and i am the champion of the constitution,defender of liberty and the godfather of the teaparty"/////

^^^^^^this!^^^^^^

This "tea-party" debate is perhaps the most important for Ron and Bachmann assuming that they ask questions relevent to the tea-party platform. This can be the debate that they both draw sharp distinctions between themselves and the other moderate candidates such as Romney and Huntsman. Cain, Gingrich, and Santorum are going to have to try hard to somehow stay relevent.

Does anyone think that like in 2007, Ron came out and said, he is the "champion of the constitution" he should now come out and say I am modern day founder of the tea-party movement or something along those lines, he should simply claim the mantle, once and for all, and tell everyone that his 2007 campaign was responsible for helping to move this country back towards greatest and fiscal sanity.

Anyone want to venture a one-liner to open the debate??

moderate libertarian
09-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Ron Paul opposes foreign inteventions and spending sprees, many in current version of Tea Party that is reported in media will never support Ron Paul and may support Obama over Ron Paul. Many of them are wars and foreign spending supporters.