PDA

View Full Version : In Class, On Desk...Funny Comment

No Free Beer
09-09-2011, 08:52 AM
I was in class the other day and I saw "No Newt World Order" written on it. What did I do? Yep, you guessed it...I put "Ron Paul 2012".
Well, that's it lol

sailingaway
09-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Um...

I understand the IMPULSE, but we really don't want Ron to be associated with graffitti, do we? Sidewalk chalk is different, but a couple people have actually painted walls on highways and Ron gets bad press by association. We're the ones for property rights.

brandon
09-09-2011, 08:59 AM
It always makes me happy when I go into a bathroom or subway or whatever and see Ron Paul scrawled on the wall.

muzzled dogg
09-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Debby downer

D.A.S.
09-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Um...

I understand the IMPULSE, but we really don't want Ron to be associated with graffitti, do we? Sidewalk chalk is different, but a couple people have actually painted walls on highways and Ron gets bad press by association. We're the ones for property rights.

^^ This.

Backing the candidate who is most stringent on property rights doesn't mean we can deface property in his support, does it, unless it's YOUR property ;-)

libertybrewcity
09-09-2011, 09:55 AM
lol, it's a stupid desk. who cares?! I used to write it on fliers in my dorm elevator all the time. +rep