PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Tea Party icon in NC, sets up Ron Paul "Like A Boss."

GunnyFreedom
09-09-2011, 02:27 AM
You can't tell me we aren't making a difference.

http://randysright.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/rick-perry-tries-jab-at-ron-paul-ron-paul-like-a-boss-drops-the-knowledge-bomb-on-rick-perry-and-the-media/

This is the guy NC Paulers said to stay away from in 2009. Dam that, I saw opportunity. Far too many of our number just abandon all hope of turning 9/12'ers onto honest to goodness strict Constitutionalism. It's the big "L" Libertarian curse of demanding intellectual purity before approaching. You never grow a philosophy that way. That's why the LP languishes below 5%. Remember what I've been saying since 2009? "Target Rich Environment."

It's stupid not to reach out to 9/12'ers, because they are the nearest popular group to our core philosophy, and will be the easiest to connect with. Sure you will encounter some (OK, a lot) who don't really give a damn about the Constitution or about liberty, and who are just doing what feels good at the time. It's the same with any popular group. But you will also encounter some who actually pay attention, and who actually think.

Biggest Tea Party icon in NC. Just look at the impressions this page will get, with just the right people, of just the right mindset. You can't tell me it doesn't pay off. So, how many of you have been sowing seeds with the big Tea Party people in your states?

It's not too late to start... (we have an election to win)

Like a boss. :D

Working Poor
09-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Good blogger! Thanks for the link. He needs to put a facebook twitter share app on his blog