PDA

View Full Version : Still No Actual *VIDEO* of the Paul/Perry Exchange?

BuddyRey
09-08-2011, 06:59 PM
I don't mean to beat a dead horse or anything, and I know last night's kerfuffle between Ron and Rick has already been talked to death and from every conceivable angle. But since it's been almost 24 hours, I'm wondering if any video has yet surfaced. Given the Ron Paul community's continually demonstrated prowess with recording and promptly uploading almost everything the man does publicly, it would come as quite a surprise to me if someone (even in what I hear was a thoroughly screened debate audience) hadn't managed to document this moment.

BuddyRey
09-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Calling *ALL* concerned individuals who saw the exchange, even if they're not Paul supporters: please come forward with any information or documentation you may have. In your conscience, you know the public deserves the truth. :)

sailingaway
09-08-2011, 07:14 PM
They didn't let the public in; I tried to get tickets. So there isn't the usual 'Paul coverage' there would otherwise be.

muh_roads
09-08-2011, 07:30 PM
I don't necessarily need video, I just want Ron to let us know what was said.

libertybrewcity
09-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Obviously Ron Paul didn't see say anything too horrible otherwise MSNBC would be handing out free DVD copies and yelling it on the streets.

Napolitanic Wars
09-08-2011, 07:47 PM
A picture is worth a thousand frames. Perry has been known for grabbing the camera when he thinks he's being exposed.