PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all so much for helping me spread the word of Ron Paul

alexaforronpaul
09-08-2011, 01:56 PM
I have over 30,000 channel views, and almost 10,000 views on one of my videos....

I am going to try and film a question for the YouTube debate tonight, and post it up later..

Hope everyone is enjoying their Ron Paul Mondays/ Saturdays, and the video contest!!!

Would love to hear what question you would like to hear me ask for the debate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzCJDAwn0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4maRZV-0U

dannno
09-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Would love to hear what question you would like to hear me ask for the debate!

Our country is over $14.7 trillion dollars in debt and that is just crushing the economy. On top of that we have massive unemployment.

Everyone up on stage seems to agree that we need to cut taxes and regulations to get more jobs. But if we want to cut taxes, we're going to need to drastically reduce spending since we're already running a deficit. So we need to make serious spending cuts, and I don't think congress has scratched the surface at all.

What kind of specific cuts can we make that won't hurt poor people who are currently dependent on government programs? I would like to see the unemployed transition into the workforce, but that won't work if they starve in the mean time. Afterall, if deficit spending is crushing the economy and causing rising unemployment, why should the needy be the only ones to suffer spending cuts?

While I agree that entitlement programs could and should be reformed in the mean time, that alone isn't going to cut it.

So besides entitlement programs, what significant, specific spending cuts can you put forward that will give us a deficit surplus so that we can start cutting taxes?

You're probably one of the few people who could get away with asking such a long question. I'm sure whatever station is airing the debates would love to have your mug up there for a minute or so.

alexaforronpaul
09-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I love that Idea.....I was thinking that a question dealing with the national debt would be the best fitted for Ron Paul, and I also was wanting to direct the question towards Ron, Rick, and Mitt....

Something like.... "This question is to Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Ron Paul. The younger generation is considerably worried about our national debt, and if we will ever pay it off. Our national debt is now over 14.7 trillion dollars. We will need some major sacrifices and major cuts in programs if we ever plan on paying it off. Under your presidency, how many years do you think it would take you to balance the national debt, and what major programs would you cut?"

alexaforronpaul
09-08-2011, 03:25 PM
about to film, I need some quick responses!

realtonygoodwin
09-08-2011, 03:28 PM
My question suggestions:

What are you doing to help young voters and activists get involved in your campaign?

I have heard that Social Security as we know it, won't be around by the time I retire. As President, would you give young people the choice to opt out of Social Security?

V3n
09-08-2011, 04:15 PM
bump

dannno
09-08-2011, 04:26 PM
I love that Idea.....I was thinking that a question dealing with the national debt would be the best fitted for Ron Paul, and I also was wanting to direct the question towards Ron, Rick, and Mitt....

Something like.... "This question is to Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, and Ron Paul. The younger generation is considerably worried about our national debt, and if we will ever pay it off. Our national debt is now over 14.7 trillion dollars. We will need some major sacrifices and major cuts in programs if we ever plan on paying it off. Under your presidency, how many years do you think it would take you to balance the national debt, and what major programs would you cut?"

That sounds awesome.

realtonygoodwin
09-09-2011, 12:54 PM
My question suggestions:

What are you doing to help young voters and activists get involved in your campaign?

I have heard that Social Security as we know it, won't be around by the time I retire. As President, would you give young people the choice to opt out of Social Security?

*cough*

belian78
09-09-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm glad your helping to spread the word about Dr Paul, I hope you're actually interested in the effort and not your YouTube views. Last campaign we had a few pretty faces here that were drooled over, and as soon as the campaign ended so did their conviction. Here's to hoping you're different.

mlee45
09-09-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm glad your helping to spread the word about Dr Paul, I hope you're actually interested in the effort and not your YouTube views. Last campaign we had a few pretty faces here that were drooled over, and as soon as the campaign ended so did their conviction. Here's to hoping you're different.

If she was only interested in her YouTube views, she would not be hosting contests trying to inspire other people to get involved and make videos. She would also not be giving out prizes of plentiful amount of Ron Paul Gear for her prizes....She's motivating a lot of people to get involved with this campaign....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyTviz63b8k

here is the link to vote for her in the Youtube debate.....

http://yt-debates.appspot.com/question/5453182