PDA

View Full Version : Can we get the Huntsman vote? He could use his presidency to profit his family business.

eleganz
09-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Saw this on another forum:

Jon huntsman belongs to the huntsman family (obviously) in which owns huntsman polyurethanes. Huntsman polyurethanes has numerous chemical manufacturing plants world wide and is right along there with Dow Chemical and Hexion. I used to work at a plant owned by huntsman and I have pretty extensive knowledge about the company. One thing for sure, I won't be voting for Jon. Reason being is his close connection with corporate business. Jon being ambassador to China is a big issue with me. Reason being is that huntsman has and is expanding it's chemical manufacturing in China - see where I'm getting at? Possible big time tax and or other financial breaks for the family business... With him being president, I think you would see huntsman polyurethanes grow immensely

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsman_Corporation

2010 revenues were over $9 billion.

Im sure Huntsman fans want to know that he has some 'other' plans for when hes president to take care of his family business (bush oil, haliburton, military contracts, etc...) before taking care of the people. I know Huntsman won't come remotely close but we could use this information to cut him out completely and hopefully take the vote for Ron. Just another way to get more support here.