PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Takes First in Debate Poll, Despite Debate’s Perry vs. Romney Focus

tangent4ronpaul
09-08-2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/ron-paul-takes-first-in-debate-poll-despite-debates-perry-vs-romney-focus/

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.), an official candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, joined his fellow GOP candidates at the Reagan Centennial debate in California on Wednesday night. Paul was joined by Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain. A few GOP candidates were absent from the debate, because they had obtained less than 4 percent in any number of recent national-level GOP polls.

Paul grabbed first in a MSNBC debate poll, following the Reagan Centennial debate. At approximately 11am ET, nearly 134,000 people have participated in the debate poll. Paul is in first place with 50.3 percent, Romney is in second place with 17.2 percent and Perry is in third place with 14.3 percent. More than 67,000 people have voted for Paul.

Aratus
09-08-2011, 09:44 AM
this is very good news, it explains rick perry's debate angst and LBJ moments!!!
oh yes, i'm 50something and i can remember how the Great Society unraveled...

refuge
09-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Positive news; Well worth a bump.

brushfire
09-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Ah yes... this thread goes well with my coffee <ssssip>