PDA

View Full Version : Reason Magazine Debate

cucucachu0000
09-08-2011, 09:14 AM
I think its time for Reason to sponsor a debate and send a moderator who isn't a tool. there is finally a libertarian with a shot to win the nomination, and they have a shot to not just help paul but help awaken millions of libertarians.

teaming up with fox or cnn or bloomberg to run a debate would get them tons of exposure for there websites and magazine at a time where libertarian thought is growing and would increase there sales at the very least. Having a real debate would legitimize them in mainstream politics and hopefully bring more independents to our way of thinking. Plus I just want a fair debate not this perry romney love fest.

I think we should start emailing Reason to get them to sponsor a debate and send a moderater. Were not gonna get a fair debate with the ways things are going, and Reason is the closest thing we got to MSM because of there spots on TV. Its our only shot at having an effect on how these debates are run, msm ain't gonna listen to us. Send the emails begging them for it, at least get the idea churning in there heads.