PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Crops Picture of Perry Holding Ron

Kregisen
09-08-2011, 09:03 AM
One of the most interesting things about the debate was the confrontation between Rick Perry and Ron Paul during a commercial. Perry is photographed walking up to Ron, holding his wrist and shaking a finger in his face.

Here it is:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/MilkRath/perrypaulpic2.jpg

And here is the one Fox posted on their site:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/MilkRath/perrypic.png

Funny how they just happened to crop out the part of the picture where he's holding Ron....I wonder who Fox's candidate of choice is.

AGRP
09-08-2011, 09:29 AM
HA!

PatriotG
09-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Can we ask Dr. Paul what was being said? I would really love to know! LOL
By the way watched the whole debate last night, Business as usual just like last election. RP was asked three questions, two of which were weak questions at best.

Debate was 1 hour 49 minutes, Ron got....3 minutes. It was the Perry, Bachman, Romney Show.

eproxy100
09-08-2011, 09:40 AM
The way Perry is confronting RP is really threatening, rude, and demeaning. He has no right to lay his hand on RP.

Perry is such a piece of shit scumbag.

sync
09-08-2011, 09:51 AM
The whole "placing his hand on him" while confronting him is an intimidation tactic. I, too would really love to know what was said in that exchange. Can anyone get a hold of Paul's campaign and ask them?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-08-2011, 09:56 AM
One of the most interesting things about the debate was the confrontation between Rick Perry and Ron Paul during a commercial. Perry is photographed walking up to Ron, holding his wrist and shaking a finger in his face.

Here it is:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/MilkRath/perrypaulpic2.jpg

And here is the one Fox posted on their site:

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/MilkRath/perrypic.png

Funny how they just happened to crop out the part of the picture where he's holding Ron....I wonder who Fox's candidate of choice is.

Being a Texan myself, I understand what is going on. First off, Governer Perry isn't smart enought to be a piece of shit scumbag, with all due respect. He has to hire such people to work for him. Second, the pieces of shit scumbags have Perry looking like a Mexican. Third, Mexicans are afraid of Ron Paul because, well, they are Mexicans and Ron Paul looks like a typical white man.
To have the Mexican looking governor Perry pictured confronting the crazy typical looking white man just makes good political sense.

surf
09-08-2011, 10:10 AM
he must be upset about RP pointing out that he was a cheerleader.

Acala
09-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Dr. Paul isn't intimidated by the international banking cartel or the military-industrial complex. I think it is unlikely he will be intimidated by Al Gore's campaign manager.

Agorism
09-08-2011, 10:18 AM
drudge it?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-08-2011, 10:32 AM

Don't diss this Mexican looking Governer Perry. He can cheer away a lot of Mexican Americans and illegals from president Obama and towards . . . uh, well, I guess that's the problem. Besides Ron Paul and Governer Perry, there really isn't a Republican who can challenge the golden voice of the black Jesus we have in office.
I can still remember my dad asking my step mom who she voted for during the elections. He would ask her over and over in fact. I think women are the problem as they are the "N" words of the world. Perhaps the Republicans will one day find a white man who looks both like a Mexican and a woman?

Acala
09-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Don't diss this Mexican looking Governer Perry. He can cheer away a lot of Mexican Americans and illegals from president Obama and towards . . . uh, well, I guess that's the problem. Besides Ron Paul and Governer Perry, there really isn't a Republican who can challenge the golden voice of the black Jesus we have in office.
I can still remember my dad asking my step mom who she voted for during the elections. He would ask her over and over in fact. I think women are the problem as they are the "N" words of the world. Perhaps the Republicans will one day find a white man who looks both like a Mexican and a woman?

I prefer your usual long, incomprehensible rambling to this racist crap.

Philhelm
09-08-2011, 10:39 AM
There needs to be a thread for this picture with a caption contest. I'll start.

"Pull my finger...they're about to ask me about economics and I need a smart answer."

dannno
09-08-2011, 10:42 AM

lol

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Rambling? I ramble because I understand that our Founding Fathers *established a government on a natural law. Natural law was the scientific method used to determine conclusions during their time. If you don't understand the significance of this, I would recommend that you return to attend a university to further your education.
*They didn't base our nation on tradition, but they superceded every legal precedence of the past and every future event yet to occur with certain self evident and unalienable truths. All these words have meaning.

affa
09-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Being a Texan myself, I understand what is going on. First off, Governer Perry isn't smart enought to be a piece of shit scumbag, with all due respect. He has to hire such people to work for him. Second, the pieces of shit scumbags have Perry looking like a Mexican. Third, Mexicans are afraid of Ron Paul because, well, they are Mexicans and Ron Paul looks like a typical white man.
To have the Mexican looking governor Perry pictured confronting the crazy typical looking white man just makes good political sense.

Ummm... wow. Yea, you're not helping. And i'm not sure you being a Texan has helped your understanding of this photo one bit.

Napoleon's Shadow
09-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Here is the phone number to the Fox Newsroom.

Flood their phone lines and let them know what we think about this:
212-301-5800

(if you run that number through Google you can find some more interesting contacts at FNC too)

Acala
09-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Rambling? I ramble because I understand that our Founding Fathers *established a government on a natural law. Natural law was the scientific method used to determine conclusions during their time. If you don't understand the significance of this, I would recommend that you return to attend a university to further your education.
*They didn't base our nation on tradition, but they superceded every legal precedence of the past and every future event yet to occur with certain self evident and unalienable truths. All these words have meaning.

Much better, thanks.

Libertytree
09-08-2011, 11:36 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/apopl...mercial-break/

I couldn't post the other two pics but something big was going on.

oyarde
09-08-2011, 11:37 AM
I often mistake Perry for Gore ....

moostraks
09-08-2011, 11:41 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/apopl...mercial-break/

I couldn't post the other two pics but something big was going on.

hmm..link didn't pull anything up

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Here is the phone number to the Fox Newsroom.

Flood their phone lines and let them know what we think about this:
212-301-5800

(if you run that number through Google you can find some more interesting contacts at FNC too)

But Governer Perry was doing exactly what his people wanted him to do politically for cripes sake! He is trying to differentiate himself from Ron Paul while looking dark complected like a Mexican at the same time. Look, just because I'm a dumbass Texan doesn't make me wrong. This is what is going on.

Knightskye
09-08-2011, 12:00 PM
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaul2.com_.jpg

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaulhuntsman.jpg

Peace&Freedom
09-08-2011, 12:18 PM
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaul2.com_.jpg

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaulhuntsman.jpg

I just love this explanation of what Perry is saying from another forum:

"Hey, this is MY Presidency. I went to Bilderberg, not you!!!"

thehungarian
09-08-2011, 12:25 PM
These pictures are hilarious. The second one especially, where he looks like he wants to backhand Ron Paul and Hunstman is like, "Jesus Christ why I am here?"

Anti Federalist
09-08-2011, 01:27 PM
I prefer your usual long, incomprehensible rambling to this racist crap.

Ummm... wow. Yea, you're not helping. And i'm not sure you being a Texan has helped your understanding of this photo one bit.

Much better, thanks.

That whole exchange cracked me up.

Zippyjuan
09-08-2011, 01:32 PM
I read the headline and the image that popped into my head was of them cuddling. Ew.

AFPVet
09-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Put them in a ring!

VBRonPaulFan
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
anyone know what the exchange was about yet?

Kregisen
09-08-2011, 03:05 PM
drudge it?

Go ahead....I dont have an account.

AGRP
09-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Is there a video of this?

talkingpointes
09-08-2011, 03:21 PM
But Governer Perry was doing exactly what his people wanted him to do politically for cripes sake! He is trying to differentiate himself from Ron Paul while looking dark complected like a Mexican at the same time. Look, just because I'm a dumbass Texan doesn't make me wrong. This is what is going on.

They must have some seriously lax liquor laws in Taxes. Try to relax and stop with the bullshit tan theory. I think as me being an Arizonan I have particular insight on what your saying and... I think Parry is trying to court the valley girl vote, damn that cheerleader -so damn predictable. Next to surface by parry of course will be the photos of him in full cheer garb with his mutt to prove his loyalty to the cheer voting block.

Agorism
09-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Go ahead....I dont have an account.

Don't need an account.

heavenlyboy34
09-08-2011, 04:21 PM
I read the headline and the image that popped into my head was of them cuddling. Ew.
So, I wasn't the only one!

Kregisen
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Is there a video of this?

I dont believe so. It was during the commercial break and apparently only a photographer or two got pictures..?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-09-2011, 03:31 PM
They must have some seriously lax liquor laws in Taxes. Try to relax and stop with the bullshit tan theory. I think as me being an Arizonan I have particular insight on what your saying and... I think Parry is trying to court the valley girl vote, damn that cheerleader -so damn predictable. Next to surface by parry of course will be the photos of him in full cheer garb with his mutt to prove his loyalty to the cheer voting block.

Congressman Gene Green. Look him up. The ploy of looking like a Mexican has worked out quite well for him for many years. See, this isn't a new thing. Like people are deep and really think about the issues! Get a grasp of yourself man!