PDA

View Full Version : The Insignifanct Debate

jabf2006
09-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Since 2007, when Ron Paul awakened me from my apathy, I have been a Ron Paul admirer and supporter. Why? His honesty, his consistency, his message. His ability to take the most complex issue and break it down to its logical roots. His strength to stick to his principles and never waiver.

These qualities are what are important and we should never forget that.

Last night we watched the good doctor essentially stumble through a debate platform that was rigged against him from the beginning. I cannot imagine the pressure he experiences in such a setting, and as he grows older, I cannot imagine how much harder it becomes for him to stay on point with clear and concise responses and rebuttals.

Today, there is plenty of negativity all over the internet due to Dr. Paul's performance, even from Ron Paul supporters. This is unfortunately due to some short-sightedness. What Dr. Paul is doing is so much more significant than one particular debate. Rick Perry stumbled through saying the Keynesian experiment is over. Does anyone really think we would hear something of that nature from a talking head of the state if it was not for Dr. Paul? He is trying to change the world within which we live in and he is succeeding beyond even my expectations. His influence is immeasurable. Maybe his poll numbers take a hit, maybe not. I care not. Their is a grander picture to be concerned with.

As long as Dr. Paul pushes on, I will push on with him. I know greatness when I see it, and Dr. Paul stands below no one in that regard.

pacelli
09-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Additionally Newt echoed Paul when he talked about auditing the fed. Gee I wonder who shaped that??

Its not just about Ron Paul for President. Its about restoring this country's political and economic course.

jabf2006
09-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Yep. This is part of the point. Ron Paul is still shaping the rhetoric of the entire Republican party.

refuge
09-08-2011, 10:04 AM
I believe I heard Bachman quote one of RP's ads during the debate.