PDA

View Full Version : Vote Now!! New Poll From TV Station in Des Moines

lonestarguy
06-13-2007, 05:53 PM
From Des Moines Meetup Leader:

"Need everybody to vote accordingly on the WHO-TV Channel 13, Des Moines 2 polls regarding Ron Paul and Fred Thompson

First is a dream ticket with Ron Paul. There are no orders from headquarters so vote Ron Paul and whoever as vice president. You can vote for your own dream team to vote for but Ron Paul-Gravel is topping the Ron Paul list.

http://www.iowavotes2008.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=98

The second poll is about whether Fred Thompson should run:

http://www.iowavotes2008.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=653&Itemid=59

There's a total of 19 votes as of 6:15 pm Wednesday June 13

Vote now!

Thanks,
John"

guntherg16
06-13-2007, 05:57 PM
I clicked the vote button just as I saw the create a new team button.

I would have created Ron Paul/Patrick J. Buchanan. That's my dream ticket.

specsaregood
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
There are no orders from headquarters

You have confused me with this statement. Since when have there been ANY orders from "headquarters" on what us Ron Paul supporters should do? I thought the beauty of our savage Ron Paul mob was how independent we have been, "orders"?

LibertyEagle
06-13-2007, 06:05 PM
They give you a list of pre-selected people you can choose from and Pat isn't one of them. I myself wanted to add a Ron Paul/Walter Williams ticket, but couldn't.

guntherg16
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
You have confused me with this statement. Since when have there been ANY orders from "headquarters" on what us Ron Paul supporters should do? I thought the beauty of our savage Ron Paul mob was how independent we have been, "orders"?

Right on.

guntherg16
06-13-2007, 06:07 PM
They give you a list of pre-selected people you can choose from and Pat isn't one of them. I myself wanted to add a Ron Paul/Walter Williams ticket, but couldn't.

Just as well then.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-13-2007, 06:32 PM
John Cox has 56%.

Who is John Cox and how many brothers and sisters does he have? :confused:

UCFGavin
06-13-2007, 06:37 PM
John Cox has 56%.

Who is John Cox and how many brothers and sisters does he have? :confused:

he is a dude that is pretty much only running in iowa haha

X_805
06-13-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm actually tempted to show the second poll to people at ar15.com's forums just to see actually how quickly it would switch.

aravoth
06-13-2007, 06:55 PM

When Ron Paul wins the primary, if he annouces Walter Williams as his running mate, there would be no point in having the general election. RP/WW ticket would win in a landslide. No one on earth can beat the economic and financial brain power of the two of them combined. I'm just not sure if the white house was designed to handle intelligence of that magnitude, the building would probably collapse under all that intellectual weight.