PDA

View Full Version : how Rude Ron Paul is getting attacked by the Sean Hannity forum

Give me liberty
09-08-2011, 02:42 AM
The comments made by posters on that forum is just very disgusting:mad: there are two anti ron paul threads heres a quote from there disgusting thread

Default Just caught the rebroadcast of the O'Reilly Wrong Paul segment

Good lord what an embarrassment. Paul was all over the place talking in gibberish ridden half sentances dodging questions about why he wouldn't come on the show to debate O'Reily. He looked like he'd been hit by a truck and was a completely insulting ass. So much for "Poor little Wrong Paul who can't get any media coverage". He's now refused multiple invitations to appear on O'Reily and flat insulted the man at the end of the clip. And people wonder why Wrong Paul is soon to be a 3 time failure.

You forget being around the Paulpods is like sitting through a never ending Amway meeting.
and God forbid if you don't sign up!

I have never been this so anger like this after i saw there that thread

Yes, I'm in favor also of him getting a lot more air time. Should drop his polling numbers even further.

I've noticed in every debate he looks about 100 years old compared to the other candidates. But tonight he also sounded moonbat crazy. We saw the real Ron Paul tonight.

Maybe when he retires in 2013 he can get a job on MSNBC.

Reality and all scientific polls show otherwise.

He showed just how broad that support was in 2008 with that whopping .03% of the vote. If he's real lucky he'll at least double that this year!

I guess those neo con freaks dont know that there rick perry went to the Bilderberg with there secret meeting eh? i find these comments by the users there over outrageous and uncivilized.

Ron paul was the first to say and to use that Social Security is unconstitutional not rick perry.

Man do these idiots over there ever learn?

Give me liberty
09-08-2011, 02:44 AM
heres another rude comment by those users there

RongPaul is free to leave the country any time he likes. I will even offer to help him pack.

and his an Administrator of sean hannity.

He once again indicated that he would do nothing to prevent Iran from having nukes or destroying Israel. As an anti-Semite, Paul would most likely sell them (Iran) any weaponry they needed for the task. Trade it all to them for a bar of gold.

BrendanWenzel
09-08-2011, 02:58 AM
hahah Just goes to show how big of a joke they are

SgPoyzer
09-08-2011, 03:23 AM
The comments made by posters on that forum is just very disgusting:mad: there are two anti ron paul threads heres a quote from there disgusting thread

I have never been this so anger like this after i saw there that thread

I guess those neo con freaks dont know that there rick perry went to the Bilderberg with there secret meeting eh? i find these comments by the users there over outrageous and uncivilized.

Ron paul was the first to say and to use that Social Security is unconstitutional not rick perry.

Man do these idiots over there ever learn?

I recent wrote a blog regarding what is going on with the media and political machines, here is the link:
http://speakingthetruthtopower.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/we-the-people-have-lost-our-election/

This article touches on it as well: http://speakingthetruthtopower.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/fools-liars-and-lemmings/

You might enjoy reading these, feel free to comment.

ForLibertyFight
09-08-2011, 03:25 AM
There's no point in debating with the people at the Hannity fourms. Us going over there and starting debates will only add fuel to the fire.

eleganz
09-08-2011, 03:44 AM
My take on this is, whatever. Don't even bother with them, don't bother getting in a heated internet argument that is impossible to win, neither side will budge. If they feel another candidate is better than Ron Paul, let them, we'll prove them wrong by getting the votes from people that haven't completely made up their minds yet.

The hannity forum guys want to get nasty, that is their deal. That is not really what we do here, we sometimes get people who are over-excited but most of the Ron Paul forum members are good at keeping each other in check.

Direct your frustration with the hannity people to do more campaigning for Ron Paul, I was so frustrated with the debate last night that I decided to organize a sign bomb at the Santa Monica Pier here in LA. Complaining does nothing, action does everything.

Let it not be said that we did nothing
-Ron Paul