PDA

View Full Version : Damage Control over Facebook!

RileyE104
09-07-2011, 07:59 PM
DON'T BE RUDE!

Anyways, type 'Ron Paul' in the Facebook search. When all the options come up, click the very bottom one that says "See more results for Ron Paul" - after that, look to your left where different tab options are offered. Click the one that says "Posts by Public" and then it will show every post that people have made which include Ron Paul.

Give encouragement where it's due - for instance, if someone gives the appearance that they kind of like Paul, message them and tell them how you agree, etc. -- SPARK A DISCUSSION!

If someone is spreading misinformation or just doesn't know what they're talking about, set them straight. But again, DON'T BE RUDE, EVEN IF THEY ARE!

Have fun people! This is a great way to get the message out. It's like knocking on doors except it's online. :)

RileyE104
09-07-2011, 08:08 PM
bump

FriedChicken
09-07-2011, 08:18 PM
umm...
I think this is a super excellent idea but ... if all of us start doing this isn't there going to be a ton of overlap? How would we make sure that the people haven't been messaged multiple times already?

wait ... you weren't talking about private messages were you ... *light bulb* good idea.

RileyE104
09-07-2011, 08:25 PM
umm...
I think this is a super excellent idea but ... if all of us start doing this isn't there going to be a ton of overlap? How would we make sure that the people haven't been messaged multiple times already?

wait ... you weren't talking about private messages were you ... *light bulb* good idea.

Yes, private message them. Also, who cares how many they get? If they like Paul, as long as we're NICE with our message, they will simply know that they are not alone. If they hate Paul, GIVE THEM HELL! lol, no, but for real, at least try to engage in healthy debate with our opposition. There's always the chance that they will at least be forced to reassess their hate for Paul. #1 rule = BE POLITE

cdc482
09-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raider4paul
09-07-2011, 08:46 PM
I've private messaged someone who took Ron's "use the $20billion we use to provide A/C and bring it back here" to heart. Hopefully I got through to him.

bluesc
09-07-2011, 08:48 PM
I'm on board with this. It will be no easy task. This will spread like a wildfire.